who's where

Old Dec 24th 2003, 11:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I must be really odd.Me and my Bloke are in hot sunny Brissie - & all I can dream of is last year in cold rainy Brighton........
Old Dec 25th 2003, 1:34 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who's where

Originally posted by loose
I know I'm a lazy git, but if you've got the time bung a quick reply on and help me get an idea of where you all are.
Merry Christmas, loose. And welcome.

I normally hang around the Aussie immigration forum instead of this one.

Am in Singapore now, should be in Sydney by Feb 2004. One hot Christmas to another I guess.

Got my visa back in May 2003, much to the surprise of most here who hadn't had a clue that I was waiting for one

Cheers
Peter
Old Dec 28th 2003, 10:13 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all

We want to move to NZ ASAP but have to wait for my hubby to attend training course on LV and HV (high and Low Voltage-electricity stuff). He has waited a long time for this and does not want to pass it up, he should start his training in Feb and should completet by 2005. I have itchy pants though and can't wait to go.

Good luck Jo
Old Dec 28th 2003, 10:23 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Hi Loose,

I'm in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, heading for Adelaide in August 2004. My family and I got our visas (class 139) in July 2003 so we have a validation trip in February.

Can't wait - I've visited my sister in Adelaide twice before and I'm itching to get back there again!

Elaine
Old Dec 29th 2003, 8:30 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough
Talking

Hi,

Thanlks to everyone who's posted to this thread so far! Its good to get an idea where everyone is, and reassuring to see there are a lot of people in the same boat as me.

I'm made up at the moment cos my girlfriends over from Darwin, visiting me in sunny Bradford, Yorkshire. The cold's freaking her out a bit (I live in one of the highest coldest villages in England) but its great to see her!

Hope everyone's having a great Christmas, and that Santa brought you everything you wanted!

Can you tell I'm all loved up!!!!!!
Old Dec 29th 2003, 8:34 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Its a secret.
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Hey Loose, welcome to the forum.

Back online in London after a few days in rainy Bury, Lancs seeing the folks (like Bradfrod but smaller!).

Have passed through Bradford several times and I think you are pretty lucky to still have an Aussie girlfriend if you have made her stay in Bradford for too long !

All the best for 2004
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:58 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Yup, she's suffering! In Oz she puts a fleece on when it gets down to 25 degrees! Soft lass! Plus Bradford isn't the prettiest city on the planet I'll admit, but its my dirty old town and I dig it.

She's putting up with it all though cos she knows what a catch I am......ok, maybe not!
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, we are in Mandurah WA. Approx 70klms from Perth.
We have been here since the 20th October 2003 and have just got back on line today.

Whisky
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Hello originally from Worcestershire , been in Perth for nearly 15 months now in hillarys north of the city.
Joanne
Old Dec 29th 2003, 12:24 pm
WBB

i am currently being driven up the wall by a 4 year old and a screaming brat.

happy new year !

Old Dec 29th 2003, 2:04 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

currently in transit back from christmas with family and heading off tomorrow to France for New Year with gf and her family

Happy New Year all

Bonjour (in the words of del boy)

Btw - the sydney edition of a new life down under just starting on ch4
Old Dec 30th 2003, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

We are in Reading and off to Brisbane next year,
And ive got the biggest smile on my face as ive just waved the inlaws off after one longggggg week.
Happy new year to you all
donna and co
Old Dec 30th 2003, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

In Portsmouth, was hoping to be in Perth by July 2003, as we have not had meds yet it doesnt look very certain.
However if things do not begin to move pretty soon we wont be going anywhere.
Eldest son will be 17 this year. He was really keen to go but as the TRA took so long he has gradually lost interest.
He states he still wants to go, but if he gets the job he is looking for then he wont want to come, and there is no way I am going to the other side of the world and leaving one of my babies behind.
Getting more stressed....................
Old Dec 30th 2003, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Barbara 2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

We're in East London ( a lovely place, especially when teenagers point guns at you and weirdos sit next to you and play with themselves on the rush hour tube!
-can you tell I've had enough!).
I'm a Scot from Glasgow and he's from Dublin.
Just been home for a week for Xmas, it's so relaxed up there.
Got the visas, just waiting on the house to go through, heading for Perth.
Anyone know how much it roughly costs to get two cats over?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.