Wikiposts

who's where

Old Dec 23rd 2003, 8:55 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough
Default who's where

I'm still pretty new to this forum, but have been having a good look around for the last few days while things have been quiet at work. The regular posters seem very friendly and helpful, and I was wondering where everyone was exactly, and what their situation was. You know, who's in the UK, who's in OZ or NZ. Who's waiting for visa's, who's landed, where and for how long. That sort of stuuff.

I know I'm a lazy git, but if you've got the time bung a quick reply on and help me get an idea of where you all are.

Cheers and merry Christmas!!
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 9:07 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default Re: who's where

Originally posted by loose
I'm still pretty new to this forum, but have been having a good look around for the last few days while things have been quiet at work. The regular posters seem very friendly and helpful, and I was wondering where everyone was exactly, and what their situation was. You know, who's in the UK, who's in OZ or NZ. Who's waiting for visa's, who's landed, where and for how long. That sort of stuuff.

I know I'm a lazy git, but if you've got the time bung a quick reply on and help me get an idea of where you all are.

peppi...still in the uk in Devon...if you take a look under the persons icon thingy on the left hand side of the posts it usually tells you where people are..ok
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 9:27 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Loose

I'm in Gloucestershire, UK. Hubby and I have just had our medicals done, so hopefully not too much longer to wait now. Hoping to get to Adelaide by end of next summer!

Anyone else out there in Gloucestershire?

Theresa
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 9:39 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Ta peppi - this is the first forum I've ever been on, so learning as i go.

I'm in Yorkshire kittenlips, but like yourself will be ozbound soon. Darwin then Perth to be with my fiance.
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ta peppi - this is the first forum I've ever been on, so learning as i go.

I'm in Yorkshire kittenlips, but like yourself will be ozbound soon. Darwin then Perth to be with my fiance.
Hi Loose
We're in Portsmouth, hoping to get to Perth by 2005!
Larissa
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 9:50 pm

kevpreece is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Loose

I'm in worcestershire, UK. applied in may as skilled ind 136, waiting for med request. not long now hopefully!!!

QLD by end of next summer!

kev
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 10:02 pm
ABCDiamond

I'm in QLD, that great place at the top right side of Australia !

Been in the country quite a few years now, and i'm one of those that came here, tried it, went back to UK, and came back again.

This time i've settled

Merry Christmas to you all.
Only 3 hours to go till its the 25th now. Just waiting for my daughter to go to bed so I can play the Santa bit, and put her presents out.

Old Dec 23rd 2003, 10:03 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

An aussie living down near Manly, Brisbane, married to Dagboy whos a pom applying for spouse visa & been here coming up to 3 years.
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 10:04 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Only 3 hours to go till its the 25th now. Just waiting for my daughter to go to bed so I can play the Santa bit, and put her presents out.
ABC us too, the little dagboys wont go to sleep, still have to get the presents out & wrap them yet .
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 10:07 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still here in the UK in Nottinghamshire.

Hopefully off on a defacto spouse visa towards the end of next year.

TT

Old Dec 23rd 2003, 10:08 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Just waiting for my daughter to go to bed so I can play the Santa bit, and put her presents out.
Why not just wait for the real Santa? It's people like you who put hard working folk out of a job! And at christmas time as well!!

Steve.
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 10:09 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

It's so wierd it's that late where you are!
It's 12 midday here. I'm still at work!
Only working till 3 pm though. And we're all not doing much.....

BUT, gotta go put 375 personell magazines in enveloppes now! grrr.
They've finally arrived! Were supossed to be here yesterday!

Oh, I'm in The Netherlands by the way. But all info is in my profile and to the left, and in my signature. I'm thinking of shortening it though, bit long!

Welcome to the forum!
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 10:10 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Why not just wait for the real Santa? It's people like you who put hard working folk out of a job! And at christmas time as well!!

Steve.
Bugger! You mean that my mum lied to me & there is really a Santa? So if I hadnt gone out shopping & spent hundreds of dollars on presents for the kids that the real santa would turn up & leave what they want under the tree instead Steve?

Now Im upset, think of all that money Ive wasted in the last 5 years .
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 10:13 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
So if I hadnt gone out shopping & spent hundreds of dollars on presents for the kids that the real santa would turn up & leave what they want under the tree instead Steve?
Of course, who else?
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Of course, who else?
Steve, sorry to upset you, but I'm afraid Santa isn't real... I don't actually have any cut 'n pastes to put in, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.