Reload this Page >

Who's watching Wales v Ireland this Saturday in Sydney

Wikiposts

Who's watching Wales v Ireland this Saturday in Sydney

Old Mar 20th 2005, 5:11 pm
PommieLeague

Default Re: Who's watching Wales v Ireland this Saturday in Sydney

Originally Posted by Ceri
Post links w*nker and not copy and paste.

and again do you not understand Welsh rugby.

you really are a bad sport lol .How old are you? 12? 14? 19? - grow up , or at least get a brain if you're some saddo tw*t

don't bother - I won't answer again . you are a very poor sport.
Ceri, Im having a bit of a joke thats all. I have nothing against RU in Wales. Its been played by decent players over the years and we in league have been blessed by players like David Watkins, Jonathon Davies and Scott Quinell.
I was having a pop tongue in cheek. No need to get upset. I agree with you that in England (and Scotland for that matter) union is a toffs game, in Wales and Cornwall (where i used to live) union is played by working class men, like league.
I apologise.

Old Mar 20th 2005, 6:18 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Go Ceri, woohoo.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 9:04 pm
My thumbs have gone weird

thepoacher is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Who's watching Wales v Ireland this Saturday in Sydney

Originally Posted by Ceri

I was in tears!!!! Oh what I wouldn't have given to be there in Cardiff.
I'm going to the next world cup, even if I am still living here in Aus - I shall book a holiday. I only got to get to the Brisbane quarters here last cup here in Aus.

Lets get back to being positive and ignore the RL posters.

I actually found a pub in Bolton (where they have little interest in Rugby Union and even less in Wales vs Ireland for the Grand Slam matches) to watch the whole match in.
When Gethin Jenkins scored the first try I disbelievingly threw half my pint on the floor in celebration, and it only got better after that.
We're back where we belong.

WALES - best team in the Northern Hemisphere.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 12:31 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lathlain
Ceri, Im having a bit of a joke thats all. I have nothing against RU in Wales. Its been played by decent players over the years and we in league have been blessed by players like David Watkins, Jonathon Davies and Scott Quinell.
I was having a pop tongue in cheek. No need to get upset. I agree with you that in England (and Scotland for that matter) union is a toffs game, in Wales and Cornwall (where i used to live) union is played by working class men, like league.
I apologise.
Well that was unexpected , apology accepted Lathlain, and I apologise for calling you a W*nker ( tounge got the better of me)