Who's watching Wales v Ireland this Saturday in Sydney

Wikiposts

Who's watching Wales v Ireland this Saturday in Sydney

Old Mar 17th 2005, 7:59 pm
PommieLeague

Default Re: Who's watching Wales v Ireland this Saturday in Sydney

Originally Posted by NJJ
Really, Mr Bi Got?
Nar mate, not interested, Im heterosexual.

Old Mar 17th 2005, 8:38 pm
Life Member

jackisback is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lathlain
Nar mate, not interested, Im heterosexual.
Do you mean in a John Hopoate way?
Old Mar 19th 2005, 1:33 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackisback
Do you mean in a John Hopoate way?

I always suspected that's why they have scrums in rugby league.. no-one seems to compete for the ball so it must just be an excuse for them to fondle another blokes arse LOL
Old Mar 20th 2005, 1:29 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally Posted by welshgirl
Let us know about the internet links.
Got the video coverage live off the Beeb. My proxy worked, also a lady in the US it worked for her too.http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=282132&page=5
Did you get it live with foxtel? I heard that foxtel delayed it a bit, and it wasn't shown live (?)

Cymru am byth!!

Last edited by Ceri; Mar 20th 2005 at 1:32 pm.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

welshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ceri
Got the video coverage live off the Beeb. My proxy worked, also a lady in the US it worked for her too.http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=282132&page=5
Did you get it live with foxtel? I heard that foxtel delayed it a bit, and it wasn't shown live (?)

Cymru am byth!!
It was on a delayed broadcast with Foxtel - we had to wait until 1am to watch it. We all managed to ignore the test messages coming through beforehand from Wales, and we managed to stay sober enough to watch the whole match. What a game!
Old Mar 20th 2005, 2:21 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

It was on a delayed broadcast with Foxtel - we had to wait until 1am to watch it. We all managed to ignore the test messages coming through beforehand from Wales, and we managed to stay sober enough to watch the whole match. What a game!

I was in tears!!!! Oh what I wouldn't have given to be there in Cardiff.
I'm going to the next world cup, even if I am still living here in Aus - I shall book a holiday. I only got to get to the Brisbane quarters here last cup here in Aus.

How was your Irish bloke ? lol
Foxtell is one pain - the reason why I won't sign up with them ( used to get it paid for, then I pirated it - until they clamped down on pirates went all digital) , but hate the way they lock you into a contract for two years ( satellite). And change programmes just like that.

Old Mar 20th 2005, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

welshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to all

I was in tears!!!! Oh what I wouldn't have given to be there in Cardiff.
I'm going to the next world cup, even if I am still living here in Aus - I shall book a holiday. I only got to get to the Brisbane quarters here last cup here in Aus.

How was your Irish bloke ? lol
Foxtell is one pain - the reason why I won't sign up with them ( used to get it paid for, then I pirated it - until they clamped down on pirates went all digital) , but hate the way they lock you into a contract for two years ( satellite). And change programmes just like that.

I had goosebumps and certainly felt a bit homesick - tried to control myself when the anthem was on. Our little Irish man was great - he didn't have a lot of choice though! I missed the pre-match banter and the interviews after though - you don't get any of the atmosphere from Foxtel which is usually the best bit.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 3:21 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

I had goosebumps and certainly felt a bit homesick - tried to control myself when the anthem was on. Our little Irish man was great - he didn't have a lot of choice though! I missed the pre-match banter and the interviews after though - you don't get any of the atmosphere from Foxtel which is usually the best bit.
We got it all on the beeb link , the pre match, the after match ( interviewing some of the greats of the 70's) - they were even talking about it during the France Italy match.Had all the build up , and singing and interviews before the game, and after.

I know what foxtel Tv here is like , used to have it myself ( they are B*stards) - they don't show any of the leadup, or after match, change programmes willy nilly. Next time I will pay for a proxy though instead of a free one , and see if I can get it better quality.

Last edited by Ceri; Mar 20th 2005 at 3:23 pm.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 4:33 pm
PommieLeague

Wales may have won well done, but tell me this, why is the domestic game below this dying? Many clubs have gone bust and crowds dwindle to a few hundred?

Old Mar 20th 2005, 4:40 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Wales may have won well done, but tell me this, why is the domestic game below this dying? Many clubs have gone bust and crowds dwindle to a few hundred?
It's to do with money and politics in Welsh Rugby, from the boards. And obviously you have no clue to Welsh , and Welsh Rugby, passion , a nations sport and passion.

English Rugby is another ball game altogether. without upsetting you !

Stick to your league and football ,whatever - your sports.
I suggest you not be a bad sport, and stop going on all rugby threads talking sh*te

Last edited by Ceri; Mar 20th 2005 at 4:50 pm.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 4:44 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

It's to do with money and politics in Rugby. And obviously you have no clue to Welsh , and Welsh Rugby, passion , a nations sport and passion.

I suggest you not be a bad sport, and stop going on all rugby threads talking sh*te
I wouldn't worry about him. Say anything similiar about league and Lathlain will be in tears.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 4:53 pm
PommieLeague

It's to do with money and politics in Welsh Rugby, from the boards. And obviously you have no clue to Welsh , and Welsh Rugby, passion , a nations sport and passion.

Stick to your league and football ,whatever - your sports.
Face it, union in Wales IS dying, and you dont want to admit it. The Welsh win was a complete fix to try and save the sport in Wales, they'll be back to crap next year when they let Scotland win it to try and save the sport there.

The six nations should be renamed the FIX nations.

League is a British sport, not just 'English' as you say, its played at grassroots level thru many counties and cities in the UK and Ireland.

As for Bondipom, didnt you once be a sports reporter for The Sun?

Old Mar 20th 2005, 4:57 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Face it, union in Wales IS dying, and you dont want to admit it. The Welsh win was a complete fix to try and save the sport in Wales, they'll be back to crap next year when they let Scotland win it to try and save the sport there.

The six nations should be renamed the FIX nations.

League is a British sport, not just 'English' as you say, its played at grassroots level thru many counties and cities in the UK and Ireland.

As for Bondipom, didnt you once be a sports reporter for The Sun?
Like I say , you have no clue. Union is England's game - it's just we ( as in Wales) adopted it as a nation

Have you always been a w*nker, or is it genetic, your parents should have crossed their legs.

get real
you're not worth the energy lol
Old Mar 20th 2005, 4:59 pm
PommieLeague

Like I say , you have no clue. Union is England's game - it's just we ( as in Wales) adopted it as a nation

Have you always been a w*nker, or is it genetic, your parents should have crossed their legs.

get real
you're not worth the energy lol
Some 'great' crowds here in the valleys:

Wednesday February 23
Welsh Premiership
Bridgend (13) 20 Carmarthen (0) 7
Attend: 296
Pontypool (12) 31 Llandovery (13) 20
Attend: 750
Bedwas (10) 24 Ebbw Vale (7) 20
Attend: 400
Cardiff (8) 19 Aberavon (3) 3
Attend: 1,000

Old Mar 20th 2005, 5:03 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Some 'great' crowds here in the valleys:

Wednesday February 23
Welsh Premiership
Bridgend (13) 20 Carmarthen (0) 7
Attend: 296
Pontypool (12) 31 Llandovery (13) 20
Attend: 750
Bedwas (10) 24 Ebbw Vale (7) 20
Attend: 400
Cardiff (8) 19 Aberavon (3) 3
Attend: 1,000
Post links w*nker and not copy and paste.

and again do you not understand Welsh rugby.

you really are a bad sport lol .How old are you? 12? 14? 19? - grow up , or at least get a brain if you're some saddo tw*t

don't bother - I won't answer again . you are a very poor sport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.