Yes - anxioulsy waiting
57.50%
No - Other - Already there/just starting etc
42.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Who's waiting for a Yes Or No now

Old Jun 3rd 2003, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Question Who's waiting for a Yes Or No now

Who is waiting for the Yes or the No now from DIMIA ?

When did you put your meds in or send them away ?
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Carrianne

Application recieived on the 21-05-03 so we are waiting long way of too meds and police checks.

footie chick
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 7:06 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Who's waiting for a Yes Or No now

Originally posted by Carrianne

They've asked me for meds and police check. They have also asked for my passport......so im hoping they want to stick somthing in it!!!!!!

Im going on spouse....hopefully....
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 7:09 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who's waiting for a Yes Or No now

Originally posted by Carrianne

Meds tomorrow afternoon Police checks on there way to Adelaide (if not already there!)

Can't wait for the waiting to be over but then the house sale comes into its own! Got a viewing on Saturday fingers crossed

Jo
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Sent off meds about 4/ 5 weeks ago and police checks 2 weeks age - can't wait to see that yellow envelope on my doorstep!!
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 7:22 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Done all checks etc, just waiting for asuurance bond to be asked for, then we know we're in
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Applied sept 02,police checks applied for and medicals on friday.
fingers crossed.
donna
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 7:26 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hiya Carriane

Originally posted by footie chick
Hi Carrianne

Application recieived on the 21-05-03 so we are waiting long way of too meds and police checks.

footie chick

Our application was acknowledged on the 29th May email states a wait of 50 weeks.........so long way of to hear for the meds and police checks, never mind the Grant!!!!!!!

Love Lisa
X X X X
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Tina so is that you waiting for 2 weeks since police checks have been sent ?
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 9:17 pm
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Vee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hiya Carriane

Originally posted by Boomerang
Our application was acknowledged on the 29th May email states a wait of 50 weeks.........so long way of to hear for the meds and police checks, never mind the Grant!!!!!!!

Love Lisa
X X X X

Our letter said 50 weeks as well, but about 4 weeks later they were asking for the additional information about our sponsors.

V
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomer and Vee You know our letter stated 50 weeks I think it standard and ours took 6 weeks to get the request for meds so it could be sooner then you think!
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Waiting for skills assessment to come back then we can send off our front loaded visa application. Hopefully that should then only take about 6 months (nurse). Can't come fast enough though!
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

We are just like Heather, all checks/meds sent and are just awaiting for the request for our sponsor to post the assurance.
The closer it gets........the more impatient I become

Keep your fingers crossed for me as it looks like we'll also be completing on the house at the end of the month !! The ASPC better get their fingers out or I could be looking for somewhere to doss down until it comes !!
Old Jun 4th 2003, 7:56 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

I posted my police and medicals off just under three weeks ago. This waiting is driving me up the wall!
Old Jun 4th 2003, 8:56 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by mika24me
I posted my police and medicals off just under three weeks ago. This waiting is driving me up the wall!
Ignore my last post

Visa's finally granted!!!!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.