Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's up for a kickabout? (soccer / football in Perth)

Who's up for a kickabout? (soccer / football in Perth)

Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

dave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant future
Default Who's up for a kickabout? (soccer / football in Perth)

Hi,

Firstly, let me just say this is just a preliminary enquiry...sort of to assess the amount of (if any) interest out there....

I'm looking for people who would like to play football on Sundays, or other days, without the hassle of joining a proper club...Even the supposedly 'social soccer' clubs here in Perth seem to be quite competitive, with registrations required, official strip, leagues, fees etc.

So I'm wondering if there are others out there who would like to meet for regular-ish footy games, with no pressure to turn up, all ages, in a park, jumpers for goalposts, maybe a beer afterwards, that sort of thing...

Ideas on how, when, where are welcome. Obviously we would need 10+ people to organise a game, so post if you are interested...Alternatively, if such games are already being organised would be greatful if you could let me know where!!

Cheers

Dave
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Darren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really nice
Default Re: Who's up for a kickabout? (soccer / football in Perth)

Hi, I'll reply on behalf of the hubby (be good to get him out the house!) He used to play in UK, and is desperate to get back into it again. We're based Carramar, and he could do any night except wed/thurs.

Good luck getting something sorted

Karen
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

I will volenteer my OH as well for when we get out there in the end of May. He has played semi professional footie and is now a coach, when we move he will have to have simmit to do we the footie or my life will not be worth living we will be in the port kennedy area we think.

annkc
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all

Hi mate
ill be up for this dont move out there till the 28th so any time in april should be fine for me, ive got two left feet like but should be fun and the beer afterwards is a must
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:47 am
Just Joined

dave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant futuredave0706 has a brilliant future

Seeing as this might be a slow process to get some numbers together, and some people aren't in Oz yet, it might be an idea to PM me your email addresses. That way if we get enough numbers I can contact you direct to organise soemthing...

Two left feet are fine...They'll compliment my two right feet.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dave0706
Seeing as this might be a slow process to get some numbers together, and some people aren't in Oz yet, it might be an idea to PM me your email addresses. That way if we get enough numbers I can contact you direct to organise soemthing...

Two left feet are fine...They'll compliment my two right feet.
pm sent