Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's up for a game of Golf in Perth

Who's up for a game of Golf in Perth

Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Who's up for a game of Golf in Perth

As all the ladies have their coffee mornings, i find that im not meeting anyone, so before i get myself that job, that restricts me, im looking for anyone that wants to play a game of golf, mid week or weekends. Based up in Kinross northern suburbs, have only played once since i arrived last week, so need more practise with the kangaroos.

Chris
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

bluenose3 is a jewel in the roughbluenose3 is a jewel in the roughbluenose3 is a jewel in the roughbluenose3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Who's up for a game of Golf in Perth

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
As all the ladies have their coffee mornings, i find that im not meeting anyone, so before i get myself that job, that restricts me, im looking for anyone that wants to play a game of golf, mid week or weekends. Based up in Kinross northern suburbs, have only played once since i arrived last week, so need more practise with the kangaroos.

Chris
Next year?
Old Aug 18th 2005, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bluenose3
Next year?
bump
Old Aug 18th 2005, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chr1sarter

Chris

Hubby is lying in bed right now with "man flu" ie a stuffy nose so can't come to the PC. However he has played a few times at Carramar and reckons he is up for a round some weekend. We're in Currambine and he works in Kinross. PM your number and he'll give you a call if you like.
Yvonne
Old Aug 18th 2005, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by YFitz
Hubby is lying in bed right now with "man flu" ie a stuffy nose so can't come to the PC. However he has played a few times at Carramar and reckons he is up for a round some weekend. We're in Currambine and he works in Kinross. PM your number and he'll give you a call if you like.
Yvonne
Sending you a PM now. Hope the man flu is not catching

chris