Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's traveling January and begining February?

Who's traveling January and begining February?

Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

scrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the rough
Default Who's traveling January and begining February?

I will be flying with Singapore airlines on Sat 24th Jan and my wife and kids on the 1st February, who else is also traveling these months?
Good luck Plumbbobs he is traveling on the 15th Jan.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 11:09 am
UK-Syd Feb 2009 = HAPPY!

lerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to alllerato is a name known to all
Default Re: Who's traveling January and begining February?

Originally Posted by scrappyhappy8
I will be flying with Singapore airlines on Sat 24th Jan and my wife and kids on the 1st February, who else is also traveling these months?
Hi scrappyhappy8, good luck! I should be flying between 12th Jan and the end of the month. Job starts 2nd Feb and my training visa is being processed at the moment. Only takes 2 - 3 wks but b/c of the holidays I have to wait and can't book my flight yet...

Which airport are you flying from and to?

lerato
Old Dec 30th 2008, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

robtkd1 is a jewel in the roughrobtkd1 is a jewel in the roughrobtkd1 is a jewel in the roughrobtkd1 is a jewel in the rough

Good luck to all! We fly tuesday 27th from heathrow to hong kong then on to Perth. Still trying to get shipping done and everything else organised!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:13 pm
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice

Hi my daughter and I fly out on the 3rd Jan really getting nervous now!! My husband meets us in March because of work commitments. Our sixteen year old son is in OZ waiting for us with relatives so iam really looking forward to seeing him but still scared
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

scrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lerato
Hi scrappyhappy8, good luck! I should be flying between 12th Jan and the end of the month. Job starts 2nd Feb and my training visa is being processed at the moment. Only takes 2 - 3 wks but b/c of the holidays I have to wait and can't book my flight yet...

Which airport are you flying from and to?

lerato
Hope your visa is processed quick, it's a great feeling when it's in your passport. We will be flying from Heathrow to Singapore then onto Perth.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by robtkd1
Good luck to all! We fly tuesday 27th from heathrow to hong kong then on to Perth. Still trying to get shipping done and everything else organised!
Just sorted our shipping today which is being collected monday. All kids now complaining as telly and their computer will be gone. AND XBOX!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

MichPayne has a spectacular aura aboutMichPayne has a spectacular aura aboutMichPayne has a spectacular aura about

Hi were flying to Kuala Lumpa and on to Brisbane 7th Jan, stuff was shipped 4 weeks ago and wont be there til 24th Jan so my son hasnt stoppend moaning since his x-box left and still weeks to go aghhh!!

Were a bit nervous as we've never been to Oz but really excited and times getting really near and we havent finished packing yet!! Roll on 7th

Mich
Old Dec 30th 2008, 5:07 pm
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scrappyhappy8
Hi we will be travelling with singapore airlines on the 1st/2nd Feb we're going to book the flights next week,we will be flying to heathrow from manc,then to singapore,then Sydney cant wait now,bring it on!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

darlo 2 adelaide will become famous soon enoughdarlo 2 adelaide will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Who's traveling January and begining February?

Hi there travellers one and all!

How exciting!! We've been planning our trip since March 2008 (job offer) and can't wait to step on that plane on 4th FEB stopping at heathrow, Singapore then Adelaide. Hopefully the kids will sleep ok becuase we've booked night flights. Very excited only 15 more shifts at work and looking forward to throwing most of our stuff away because it's rubbish anyway. I've already chsoen some beds etc on the lovely IKEA website. VERY, VERY, VERY EXCITED!!!

Sarah and family.:th umbsup::th umbsup:
Old Dec 30th 2008, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MichPayne
Hi were flying to Kuala Lumpa and on to Brisbane 7th Jan, stuff was shipped 4 weeks ago and wont be there til 24th Jan so my son hasnt stoppend moaning since his x-box left and still weeks to go aghhh!!

Were a bit nervous as we've never been to Oz but really excited and times getting really near and we havent finished packing yet!! Roll on 7th

Mich
Hi Mich
don't worry about it we never been oz either where about are you going? we going Perth
Paul
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:15 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Hi all.

We are trying to plan to move out to OZ in Mid Feb.

But if work dries up here we will try and go sooner rather than later.

Its a nervous time....

Regards
Silverski and Family

Last edited by silverski; Dec 30th 2008 at 8:41 pm.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

MichPayne has a spectacular aura aboutMichPayne has a spectacular aura aboutMichPayne has a spectacular aura about

Hi Paul

Were off to Brisbane I have a job as a paeds A&E nurse and Andy (my hubby) has 20 yrs IT experience but doesnt have a job yet which is a bit scary but life should have some unknowns dont you think

What made you choose Perth?, getting a job dictated where we went for us and I wanted to be close to tropical shores in case I ever get time or money for a vacation We have one son aged 12 whose very excited, Im quite nervous about him finding friends and starting school but Im sure it will be great. Were going to Port Douglas for a little holiday when we get there before I start my new job.

So what are going to do over there, do you have kids?

Mich
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Silverski and family

Do you have work over there already? Whereabout are you thinking of going?

Mich
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

daviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nice

Flying from GLA to LHR to SING then onto SYD with a short hop down to adelaide with BA/QANTAS leaving on the 24th!.

Looking forward to it!

Not a permanent trip just a 3 week reccie before the big move in June! :-D
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MichPayne
Hi Paul

Were off to Brisbane I have a job as a paeds A&E nurse and Andy (my hubby) has 20 yrs IT experience but doesnt have a job yet which is a bit scary but life should have some unknowns dont you think

What made you choose Perth?, getting a job dictated where we went for us and I wanted to be close to tropical shores in case I ever get time or money for a vacation We have one son aged 12 whose very excited, Im quite nervous about him finding friends and starting school but Im sure it will be great. Were going to Port Douglas for a little holiday when we get there before I start my new job.

So what are going to do over there, do you have kids?

Mich
Hi Mich
I got myself a wonderful sponsor in Perth hence the reason going there. I have had them for the last 15 months and they have been so helpful even as far as building a house for us to rent, as we have a lot of kids, 8 altogether and they are all excited about it. I am a joiner in the shopfitting trade and really looking forward to starting work there.
Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.