whos online

Old Aug 8th 2002, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default whos online

i used to like being able to see who was online when entering this site, i know that when looking at threads it says if you are on line or not, but is there any way of seeing whos online at the same time as myself without looking at all the diffrent threads. cheers shaun
Old Aug 8th 2002, 7:37 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Hi Shaun,

Yes if you go to the bottom and click on forum jump and go up to who's online it tells you who is on and where they are at. It does tell you everyone though not just the ones looking at this forum.

Susan
Old Aug 8th 2002, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Snickers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Irish Burn't fingers

Hi she's calmed down now, its that bad she has gone out playing

Paul :PARTY:
Old Aug 8th 2002, 7:45 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shaun,

If you mean the bit on the top that showed 'users browsing this forum', then we can add that back in later tonight.

Sue
Old Aug 8th 2002, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Shaun,
You can also go to main page of forum index, top left hand corner says people online. Tells you who's online and what they are reading.

Julie
Old Aug 8th 2002, 7:50 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default who's online

I am
(ignore this in a few minutes coz i won't be)
Old Aug 8th 2002, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shaun/Lor

Did you get the URL

Paul
Old Aug 8th 2002, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default no

i think theres somthing wrong with my server cos my email shuts down my internet connection at the moment i will try a bit later. oh and thanks everyone , and yes sue that would be great, i do like to keep some things stable in my life of ups and downs cheers shaun
Old Aug 9th 2002, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whos online

Originally posted by shaun/lor
i used to like being able to see who was online when entering this site, i know that when looking at threads it says if you are on line or not, but is there any way of seeing whos online at the same time as myself without looking at all the diffrent threads. cheers shaun
Due to popular demand... that is shaun's demand, the 'Who's Online per forum' feature is back.

Remember, for those who don't want to be seen, you can make yourself invisible by changing your preferences. Setting yourself invisible will hide you from all online indicators, including the little 'online' text in the posts and the main members list.

PS: Happy Birthday Shaun!
Old Aug 9th 2002, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default thankyou

thanks very much, my birthday is now complete, my best pressie so far, still theres a few hours left of the day still so who knows.
did get the link paul, cheers. suppose its guess work for everyone, really, even so called profesionals.
thanks shaun
Old Aug 9th 2002, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

laurash is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Shaun - I am a bit worried that emigrating to Oz is the sole domain of the 40 years olds!! I was 40 last week and now having read Dotty's anti- Oz posts I am feeling seriously concerned that I don't really want to go to Oz but just avoid being 40..................
Old Aug 9th 2002, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

laurash don't worry your'e still younger than me, hope Shaun ain't looking in as you should be getting blottowed by now.

HICK HICK

Old Paul

:PARTY: :PARTY: