who's my case officer?

Wikiposts

who's my case officer?

Old Oct 24th 2002, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Question who's my case officer?

Hi everyone!

Can anyone tell me at what stage do you find out who your case officer is? I have read in many posts about people being in contact with theirs, saying they've emailed them etc. and I would like to find out who mine is and would like to ask a few Q's about Docs and change of circumstances, but Scared of contacting Adelaide as we were told at the beginning not to!

Any advice appreciated!

Cheers
Old Oct 24th 2002, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

sylvie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - I found out my case officer's name when she sent me a request for additional information. Nearly 12 weeks later I phoned Adelaide to enquire as to why we did not receive anymore communication. The phone operator told me that my case officer was no longer working there and that I will be assigned to a new case officer in due course ! Anyway, now we've submitted our medicals and police checks (see 'The final and most awaited stage') and we seem to have reached the FINAL stage. Good luck to you. Always remember to be patient although it's hard.
Old Oct 24th 2002, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

kango_jack will become famous soon enoughkango_jack will become famous soon enough

We found out our case officer when we were asked for medicals etc, however as with a lot of people the case officer has since changed.
Don't know if any experts can confirm but it appears to be different officers for different stages in the application.
Annie