Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who's on-line Chrimbo Day ?

who's on-line Chrimbo Day ?

Old Dec 23rd 2002, 7:16 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default who's on-line Chrimbo Day ?

I'll be checking up on the 27th-no sad acts please-have some family time (unless you're from The Osmonds,then ignore this)

BB- i wish it could be xmas everyday
Old Dec 23rd 2002, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: who's on-line Chrimbo Day ?

I'm here every day...maybe I'll take a break, then maybe not!
No point talking to myself on here though and no post bringing anyone any joyous news either.

I'll want to know what Santa brought you though BB.

Mash..

Originally posted by baldbutts
I'll be checking up on the 27th-no sad acts please-have some family time (unless you're from The Osmonds,then ignore this)

Old Dec 24th 2002, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry xmas baldbuttus,sad as it may be I might go online for 10 mins during the queens speech as she usually makes my turkey rise and head for the tonsils.Wonder if she still makes the duke of edinburgh`s turkey rise?
Old Dec 24th 2002, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Jockney, I won't be able to watch with a straight face now!
Does anyone actually watch all of her speech? No wonder people hate Christmas, with her smug mug on the T.V.
Do they broadcast it in Oz as well?

HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE, I might sneak online for 5 mins, trouble is my Mum is here and she keeps asking me what I am doing!
My daughter has said twice now "We are going to live in Australia"
The truth will soon be out I fear.

Tina
Old Dec 25th 2002, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

dpr21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on BB, some people need to recharge their batteries for this evenings festivities (wife) so I though I'd be REALLY SAD and post as much as possible today whilst she's doing that.

cheers, Merry Christmas to all