Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's leaving this month?

Who's leaving this month?

Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's leaving this month?

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Yeah, how lucky are they eh It will be brill to see them again
Hey Gill, thanks for the pick me up Today I have gone and had my hair done, legs and eyebrows waxed, it helped me de-stress for a little while.

For anyone that is interested, I took a peak in Dorothy Perkins today, most of there summer tops £1, shorts £3. Bargin eh? Get yourself down there.

Just checked the weather for Cairns Gill and it raining wont stop me going for a dip though. It's been raining here all day today, started to get dark at 3.30pm, and its bloody freezing. That's one thing I wont miss.

Can't wait to see you all again

Mandy
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Goodbyes already started for us This is the worse bit of it all I think. I also think it is harder for those people you leave behind. You on the other hand have so much to do with getting your new life up and running.

I have brought some of the 'Bache Remedy' stuff, it helped me last time and it has helped me this time too, it just takes the edge off the panic and the stress. You can buy it at any chemist.

http://www.bachshop.co.uk/catalog/?g...FQE_MAodESipOg

Mandy
Hi
Did you buy a Bach remedy specifically designed for you with the questionairre or just a general recovery remedy?
Thinking of tyring it, trying everything at mo to get B>P down before medicals!!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

We fly next Saturday 12th from Heathrow via kuala lumpar and sydney to brisbane with malaysia airlines.

Last friday in work today and i seriously stressed out!!! Its my own business and i am leaving a team to run it!!!

AM I MAD!!!

Party this Sunday night....
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
Hi
Did you buy a Bach remedy specifically designed for you with the questionairre or just a general recovery remedy?
Thinking of tyring it, trying everything at mo to get B>P down before medicals!!
I just brought the normal stuff in the bottle. You put a couple of drops onto your tongue. It's great stuff, doesn't make you drowsy or anything. If I'm feeling a little on edge or a bit upset I take it. It just seems to calm you down enough and takes the edge off how you feel, which can only be a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Mandy
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by justsarah
We fly next Saturday 12th from Heathrow via kuala lumpar and sydney to brisbane with malaysia airlines.

Last friday in work today and i seriously stressed out!!! Its my own business and i am leaving a team to run it!!!

AM I MAD!!!

It will be worth all the stress I'm sure. Your not mad at all
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

I just brought the normal stuff in the bottle. You put a couple of drops onto your tongue. It's great stuff, doesn't make you drowsy or anything. If I'm feeling a little on edge or a bit upset I take it. It just seems to calm you down enough and takes the edge off how you feel, which can only be a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Mandy
Sounds good to take just before the visa medicals!!
Thanks
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Gill, thanks for the pick me up Today I have gone and had my hair done, legs and eyebrows waxed, it helped me de-stress for a little while.

For anyone that is interested, I took a peak in Dorothy Perkins today, most of there summer tops £1, shorts £3. Bargin eh? Get yourself down there.

Just checked the weather for Cairns Gill and it raining wont stop me going for a dip though. It's been raining here all day today, started to get dark at 3.30pm, and its bloody freezing. That's one thing I wont miss.

Can't wait to see you all again

Mandy
G'day Mandy, well girl, had heavy rain Wednesday evening but NONE since then but, it is the rainy season so more likely at the mo! Have woken up to another beautiful day with blue skies and sunshine, and its around 28 deg in doors already It wld be typical for it to rain when you are here though eh

Its fun taking a dip in the rain!!!

CYA at the airport on Thursday
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:18 pm
Heading to Brisbane

snoopyntommy is an unknown quantity at this point

We leave 25th Belfast to London, London to Singapore for 4 nights, then on to Brisbane......for good!Yikes!! Oh well, have to give it a go!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:51 pm
Bird

Clair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by justsarah

AM I MAD!!!

Hi Sarah,

We leave here on the 27th via kuala lumpar too we arrive in Brizzy on the 31st!! Are you leaving for good though? Like they've all been saying that Bache remedy is brill its working for us and we're eating the pastilles like sweeties haha

Would be great if you could pm me and let me know how you get on and what its really like first hand if thats ok with you??

Good luck with the move and stuff, dont get too stressed, it'll all come out in the wash as me old nan used to say