Who's leaving this month?

Who's leaving this month?

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Swooty will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Who's leaving this month?

Originally Posted by Clair and Darren Kleba
Hi,
I was just reading your post and mygod i feel like you do!!!!! We've been living with my sister-in-law since July and now really want my own space but like you could easily change my mind about the whole thing, its too emotional!!
I was thinking it was only me who felt all emotional about the whole thing
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 1:30 pm
Bird

Clair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Swooty
I was thinking it was only me who felt all emotional about the whole thing
Well you are certainly not alone my friend!! I am shitting myself i dont mind telling you!!! I am excited aswell and nervous and every other emotion under the sun!! The thing that worries me is the kids not liking it or not fitting in you know what i mean?? And those all important spiders and the like, they dont wanna step foot in my house!!!! Where are you from? and where are you going?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

STRESS, Stress, Wot stress!!

I wish I could fast forward the next few days because the stress is starting to take its toll. I have a headache coming on and my throat is starting to feel sore. Please pray that I wont be ill
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:11 pm
Bird

Clair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2

I wish I could fast forward the next few days because the stress is starting to take its toll. I have a headache coming on and my throat is starting to feel sore. Please pray that I wont be ill
Bless your heart!! it'll all be over in the next few days you'll be fine Just think of the sunshine and the friendly welcome you'll get!!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tiernan
My husband and I leave on 29th and arrive in Cairns 31st. All our stuff has gone and I'm finding it hard to stay away from the sales. 20kg is not looking anywhere near enough.
We leave on 15th (dogs will have gone on 8th- they go to Overhill tomorrow). Cost for dogs over £3000! House being packed on 11th and 14th Jan.
Flying with Quantas, they do a 40kg bagage allowance for migrant ticket holders.

Cathy 'n Rich
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

The McPhilimeys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

We are leaving on Saturday 19th Jan from Heathrow with Singapore Airlines, were hoping to stay there for a few days, but daughter has interview at school on the 23rd January, so arriving in Perth on the 20th.

Packers leaving Friday 18th... Leaving party Saturday 12th..

Emotions all over the place, happy, sad to leave friends and family, excited!! Changes often, but still can't wait to get on the plane!!!

House sold, hoping to complete on the 7th February, fingers crossed!!!

Jo
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cathy_rainbow
We leave on 15th (dogs will have gone on 8th- they go to Overhill tomorrow). Cost for dogs over £3000! House being packed on 11th and 14th Jan.
Flying with Quantas, they do a 40kg bagage allowance for migrant ticket holders.

Cathy 'n Rich
Hi
I'm using Overhill also, my dog fly's out the 20th, do you know if it's just the 1 night they stay at Overhill before being taken to Heathrow? I do feel guilty every time i look at her, keep telling her she's going on holiday soon
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:20 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Dogs fly 26 Jan to Melbourne and we follow on 27th-would have like to have gone on the same flight but it was full. Feels surreal
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:27 pm
Bird

Originally Posted by JoolsB
Dogs fly 26 Jan to Melbourne and we follow on 27th-would have like to have gone on the same flight but it was full. Feels surreal
Hi,

We fly on the 27th but we're going to Brizzy, we had a dog and we looked into bringing her but it was bloody expensive and i was worried cos she was a big dog that she wouldn't take it too well, so we gave her to a friend and that broke my heart, looking back now i would've taken her and saved up the bloody money!! Animals eh!! bless them.

What are you doing when you get out there, i mean are you in a trade? I don't know about you but we're feeling extremely nervous and excited and worried and scared all at the same time!! We've got kids too so we've got their worries too!

Good luck to you and your family, i hope you'll settle in well
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:31 pm
Banned

Major Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant futureMajor Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant futureMajor Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant futureMajor Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant futureMajor Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant futureMajor Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant future

20th jan. Manchester.>WA

going back to my roots.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2

Dont panic Mandy, we'll soon get rid of any stress, the beers are chilling as we speak

Stay cool, stay calm and pack your t-shirts and shorts ready for your few days in hot steamy beautiful sunny Cairns

Gill
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:05 pm
Bird

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Dont panic Mandy, we'll soon get rid of any stress, the beers are chilling as we speak

Stay cool, stay calm and pack your t-shirts and shorts ready for your few days in hot steamy beautiful sunny Cairns

Gill
Hi there,

Just wanted to say now thats what friends are for I wish i had that waiting for me fair play
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:06 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

We fly on the 27th but we're going to Brizzy, we had a dog and we looked into bringing her but it was bloody expensive and i was worried cos she was a big dog that she wouldn't take it too well, so we gave her to a friend and that broke my heart, looking back now i would've taken her and saved up the bloody money!! Animals eh!! bless them.

What are you doing when you get out there, i mean are you in a trade? I don't know about you but we're feeling extremely nervous and excited and worried and scared all at the same time!! We've got kids too so we've got their worries too!

Good luck to you and your family, i hope you'll settle in well

Thanks and good luck to you guys too It is indeed a a costly process taking the doggies-just forked out 350 at vets for blood tests today-they better pass or else! I think I might have left them with willing family had we any, just so they didn't have to go thru flights and quarantine poor loves

No jobs arranged-but we're seeing it as our big adventure! As long as were careful have enough put aside for 3-4 unemployed months. Have you got jobs to go to?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:11 pm
Bird

Originally Posted by JoolsB
Thanks and good luck to you guys too It is indeed a a costly process taking the doggies-just forked out 350 at vets for blood tests today-they better pass or else! I think I might have left them with willing family had we any, just so they didn't have to go thru flights and quarantine poor loves

No jobs arranged-but we're seeing it as our big adventure! As long as were careful have enough put aside for 3-4 unemployed months. Have you got jobs to go to?
We haven't got jobs no, my husband has to get a certificate before he can work out there even though he's got a skilled Visa!! so we're looking when we get out there apparantely there are loads of jobs for him so we'll have to wait and see i suppose. Not really sure what to expect are you? we've just transferred most of our money over there but we haven't got much more to take by way of funding! a bit silly of us in hindsight, i'm sure we'll manage though, like they say it'll all come out in the wash with a bit of luck eh
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

Just wanted to say now thats what friends are for I wish i had that waiting for me fair play
Yeah, how lucky are they eh It will be brill to see them again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.