Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's heading out this year?

Who's heading out this year?

Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Talking Who's heading out this year?

Hi Guys

Who's heading out to Oz this year and where? We (me & hubby) are heading out to Melbourne towards the end of the year. I've only just started to get all the info for my visa together, I'm not putting it in til next month. Got a heap of saving to do between now and Nov/Dec. I'm English and my husband is an Aussie, we're currently living in London. Thought it might be nice to hear from others doing a similar sort of thing.

Kathy
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:27 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who's heading out this year?

Im heading to Brisbane, Newcastle and Sydney to visit some Universities before Committing myself to one of them, i fly out on the 2nd of April for 3 weeks .

To tell you the truth, i wish i could have gone earlier, for some reason i kinda feel depressed today, must be weather or maybe because the transport prices have gone up again for the so called improving services, yeah right!!!

By the way im also living in London, Willesden Green ( Zone 2 ) to be more exact.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:29 am

aidbish is an unknown quantity at this point

were heading out before april, as we have to validate visa by then
going to Mackay, QLD first
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:15 am
Just Joined

SEAL is an unknown quantity at this point

we validated last year and have the one way tickets to Melbourne booked for 21st Jan.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:19 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Am heading on a validation in Feb or May'ish(to meet validation date). Then probably / hopefully full time by September(June -August need to be in Europe no matter what -so have to validate then head back afew months later)

Make sense-no? doesnt to me
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:22 am
ピーター及びクレア

PWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pako
Hi Guys

Who's heading out to Oz this year and where? We (me & hubby) are heading out to Melbourne towards the end of the year. I've only just started to get all the info for my visa together, I'm not putting it in til next month. Got a heap of saving to do between now and Nov/Dec. I'm English and my husband is an Aussie, we're currently living in London. Thought it might be nice to hear from others doing a similar sort of thing.

Kathy
The 'little lady' and I are hoping to head for Melbourne in October... assuming that the visas are actually granted and, most importantly, granted in time!

Cheers.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:32 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Validating in Perth, February 15th - March 5th...

Yeah baby yeah...

Anyone on Malaysian Airlines 8pm flight - Man - Kuala Lumpar 15th Feb ?

Three Legs & family

Hi Guys

Kathy
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:36 am
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys

Kathy
Feb 4th we are leaving Heathrow for Perth ...
Can't bloody well wait .
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:36 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

me my partner and our doggie are Melbourne bound on a 4 year 457 temp visa, flying out on 1st Feb.........we will be continuing our application for PR after we have arrived

laura
x
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:51 am
ピーター及びクレア

PWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
me my partner and our doggie are Melbourne bound on a 4 year 457 temp visa, flying out on 1st Feb.........we will be continuing our application for PR after we have arrived

laura
x
Interesting use of the word 'partner'...

My other half/life partner/girlfriend/'er indoors and I have been together for over 10 years but are not married. This presents a problem as the easiest term to use is 'partner', which suggests that we could be in a same sex relationship - not that there is anything wrong with that - which we aren't.

It can get quite complicated sometimes.

We have some close friends who are a lesbian couple and they have the same problem in reverse.

Cheers.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:02 am
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

bert-doozer is on a distinguished road

Were heading out to Melbourne in Sept

Stu
Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

nmccallum has a spectacular aura aboutnmccallum has a spectacular aura aboutnmccallum has a spectacular aura about

Hi Guys

Kathy
My boyfriend (Aussie) and I (South African) are leaving on 20 Jan....yes 2 weeks today... for Melbourne!!! Although we're stopping off in Malaysia for 4 weeks!!

Not sure if I'm excited or just plain scared!!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:44 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Me, me, me! (And Mr GG, too.) We're off to Sydney via America, Fiji and New Zealand. Leave the UK on Feb 13 and land in Australia on Mar 13.

Can't wait!

GG

Hi Guys

Kathy
Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:45 am
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys

Kathy
Me, my partner (funktbuddah) and our kids, Toby and Jonjo are heading to Gold Coast sometime between April and July. Just waiting for the bloody house to sell, then I'll book the flights and have an exact date.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:50 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Perth or Melbourne by end of April (visa valdiation deadline). Will have to be for good as can't afford to return with 5 kids!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.