Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's Going to Perth 27th May via Singapore Air?

Wikiposts

Who's Going to Perth 27th May via Singapore Air?

Old Mar 27th 2005, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

chrisp6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who's Going to Perth 27th May via Singapore Air?

Who is going to Perth on Friday 27th May From Manchester with Singapore Airlines 10 am?
Old Apr 1st 2005, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

chrisp6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who's Going to Perth 27th May via Singapore Air?

I take it there isn't?
Originally Posted by chrisp6
Who is going to Perth on Friday 27th May From Manchester with Singapore Airlines 10 am?
Old Apr 1st 2005, 8:04 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisp6
Wish I was

I'm waiting.....may have visa by then though....hopefully
Gillian
Old Apr 1st 2005, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

AdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant future

We're ('the wife', 2 year old son, and myself) going on the 14th of May!! 2 nights in Singapore and land in Perth at 14.30 on the 17th....bring in on!!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

I take it you will be saying a sad goodbye to Manchesters number 1 team before you go?

Are you settling in Adelaide ?

I'm a City fan and hope to be in Adelaide with the family at the end of the year if all goes to plan with TRA and STNI.

Originally Posted by AdelaideBlue
We're ('the wife', 2 year old son, and myself) going on the 14th of May!! 2 nights in Singapore and land in Perth at 14.30 on the 17th....bring in on!!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

AdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant future

We were initially going to Adelaide, but decided to give Perth a go instead. Not a City fan mate, unfortunately I follow the not so mighty Blackburn Rovers!