Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who's that car insurance company wot's advertising on tv over here ?

who's that car insurance company wot's advertising on tv over here ?

Old Sep 10th 2003, 11:46 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default who's that car insurance company wot's advertising on tv over here ?

Oops.Made the subject title my question.
There's an insurance company over here that advertise that they will replace your new car with another new un in the first 4 years if it's written off.
Usually I F/FWD the ads here,so last night,I gave up 11 hours of my life to watch a 2 bob film,and couldn't see the ad anywhere !!
Any clues ?
Had our container arrive yesterday (cheers MM)-so far so good.Will post in a couple of days when we get pur pc connected (did I mention it's new).Guy in the shop guaranteed the ZX81 was THE most up to date one available in Oz,so look out you IT kiddies that post their tricks here-I'm after your crown.
Uh-oh,deep breaths,schizophrenic tendancies taking over,must get back on track.
So,who's that car insurance firm ?

BB-Yes my precious
Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:56 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

My Brisbane friends (with us at present) THINK it could be AAMI
Old Sep 11th 2003, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure which ad you're referring to. I'm with the RAC, their claim is that they will replace the car if it's written off within the first year.

On the subject of insurance, I've been unlucky enough to make three claims in our first year here (have been a house-owner for 17 years and made only 3 claims in all that time). All three were storm-related (fridge/freezer contents when power failed while away on holiday; modem taken out by electrical surge; 15metres of fence blown over in high winds). The RAC has paid out promptly with no hassles whatsover and happily deal with queries via email.

By the way Baldbutts, how are you enjoying Mandurah?
Old Sep 11th 2003, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Gareth W is on a distinguished road

ZX 81 eh ? Hmmmmm...perhaps I need to upgrade.....

It takes ages to post a message by feeding the ticker tape into my PC !
Old Sep 11th 2003, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

I know! I know ~!!! I know !!!!

It's Western QBE cos I just seen the ad, honest gov!

Do I get a prize?????????

Loopy