Wikiposts

whos in the

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whos in the

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Is this what my life has come to, making tea for the "special ones"

Hmmm may not be a bad idea, I should enlist Professional Princess and we could make a few "special" cuppas
nah, dont !!!!!!!!! she will spike it
dont wanna wake up in the morn with 10 bob in my hand and PP tattooed on my arse
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:15 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by soapy
na na, just u drive, ill be that pissed ill think im driving
Aaaah, I'm sure we have someone who don't drink who can drive ...
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Aaaah, I'm sure we have someone who don't drink who can drive ...
bix, hes a big pussy cant handle his beer. but we better watch biggys now pup
Attached Thumbnails whos in the-caughtintheact.jpg  
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

found the driver............found the driver, its biggy
oh shit im dead
Attached Thumbnails whos in the-who_needs_airbags_2ejpg.jpg  
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:23 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

found the driver............found the driver, its biggy
oh shit im dead

thats it you've had it ya wee tunt !!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by biggy
thats it you've had it ya wee tunt !!!!!
eh a big guy made me do it..............it was that paul2004 hes the leader, wisnae me...........oh emmm i fell sick can i have the day aff? i was just washin ma keyboard and a press the wrong button..........
look theres a big plane in the sky........(soapy runs for his life)
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:28 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

eh a big guy made me do it..............it was that paul2004 hes the leader, wisnae me...........oh emmm i fell sick can i have the day aff? i was just washin ma keyboard and a press the wrong button..........
look theres a big plane in the sky........(soapy runs for his life)
LOL, nowt to do with me!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

LOL, nowt to do with me!
now u know why we call her biggy
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen

ps. Thanks for the karma, soapy is a tart

now now, theres no need for that
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:34 am
Account Closed

(soapy runs for his life)
now u know why we call her biggy

You still here? ...
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

You still here? ...
yip but im locked behind a door, im typing through a letterbox
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:42 am
Account Closed

yip but im locked behind a door, im typing through a letterbox

Whatever it takes eh! ...
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

Whatever it takes eh! ...
Now I know how a gynaecologist feels
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:50 am
Account Closed

Now I know how a gynaecologist feels
LOL, stoppit! ...
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

LOL, stoppit! ...
off to wash my hands before i go to work
thanx for the giggles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.