CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: whos in the

Originally Posted by soapy
oh no, your just short by a box......hmmmmmmmmmmm get begging
I was looking from a funny angle..

Do you want me to get on my knees ?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:22 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

wow, maybe i should try giving mrs soapy some karma
Not too much now Soapy, or she might just get a headache
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:22 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

wont let me give u one, must have been there before lol

ok you can give me one AGAIN
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I was looking from a funny angle..

Do you want me to get on my knees ?
i thought u were
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Not too much now Soapy, or she might just get a headache
i must have given her some last night then
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:25 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Why am I not getting any am I doing something wrong
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Pretty Please can I have an explanation for the orange stars?

gd
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by gdcollectables
Pretty Please can I have an explanation for the orange stars?

gd
the more u post the more orange stars u get
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:26 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got one long one and one short one.

But I've been told thats normal
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by A dogs life
I've got one long one and one short one.

But I've been told thats normal
keep givin it karma ha ha ha
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:29 pm

I refuse to leave untill some one gives me one, quickly please
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Why am I not getting any am I doing something wrong
the more karma u get the more blue boxes u get.................i pinched mine from bix
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:31 pm

the more karma u get the more blue boxes u get.................i pinched mine from bix

Oh didn't realise we were talking about karma or boxes sorry, must be in the wrong website,lol
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

the more u post the more orange stars u get

Thank you Soapy, think I deserve a prize for the Least amount of posts in 2 1/2 years!

gd
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Oh didn't realise we were talking about karma or boxes sorry, must be in the wrong website,lol
ill put it away then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.