Reload this Page >

Whoops, weve been told off!!!!!

Whoops, weve been told off!!!!!

Old Apr 8th 2004, 9:32 am
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Whoops, weve been told off!!!!!

Hi all

We received our meds and police checks request yesterday from the DIMIA.

However we had ours done about 3 weeks ago unrequested, so we emailed our case officer last night to let her know what we had done, and this morning we received an email from her telling us that we should not have done this and she could easily reject our meds because they were not requested.........

She then went on to say that she will accept them this time only we had forgetten to get my 11 years olds x-ray done so we need to go back to our panel doctor again next week to do this.

I thought x-rays were only required for 16yrs and above? Is this a new rule or has it always been for 11 yrs +

Anyway we have had our hands slapped and our tails are well truely between our legs.

WHO CARES!!!!!!! WE HAVE FINALLY HAD OUR MEDS REQUESTED

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pete n Lisa
Old Apr 8th 2004, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hiya Lisa,

Are ya legs sore from the slap!!!!!!

We had to get xrays done for our 12 year old.......would of thought old mallam would have known this??????
Old Apr 8th 2004, 10:02 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whoops, weve been told off!!!!!

:lecture: :lecture: Naughty Naughty very Naughty lol:lecture: :lecture:

they have got them so what they complainin about lol
Old Apr 8th 2004, 10:05 am
Soon to be Visas holders

Originally posted by biggy
:lecture: :lecture: Naughty Naughty very Naughty lol:lecture: :lecture:

they have got them so what they complainin about lol
Biggy

lol, just relieved that we are in the system, long time to wait, applied sept 03, was getting a little restless, ya know wot I mean!!

Lisa x
Old Apr 8th 2004, 10:08 am

Originally posted by pete n lisa
Biggy

lol, just relieved that we are in the system, long time to wait, applied sept 03, was getting a little restless, ya know wot I mean!!

Lisa x

Yeah know what you mean....we applied 25th Sept Des Area Spon got our visa's on 12th March...............and just accepted an offer on our house.............OMFG I'm shittin it now.....sold quicker than we ever imagined
Old Apr 8th 2004, 10:14 am
Soon to be Visas holders

Originally posted by biggy
Yeah know what you mean....we applied 25th Sept Des Area Spon got our visa's on 12th March...............and just accepted an offer on our house.............OMFG I'm shittin it now.....sold quicker than we ever imagined
Thats excellent news for you, where are you heading, we are initially going to try Perth.

Lisa x
Old Apr 8th 2004, 10:20 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Hi all

We received our meds and police checks request yesterday from the DIMIA.

However we had ours done about 3 weeks ago unrequested, so we emailed our case officer last night to let her know what we had done, and this morning we received an email from her telling us that we should not have done this and she could easily reject our meds because they were not requested.........

She then went on to say that she will accept them this time only we had forgetten to get my 11 years olds x-ray done so we need to go back to our panel doctor again next week to do this.

I thought x-rays were only required for 16yrs and above? Is this a new rule or has it always been for 11 yrs +

Anyway we have had our hands slapped and our tails are well truely between our legs.

WHO CARES!!!!!!! WE HAVE FINALLY HAD OUR MEDS REQUESTED

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pete n Lisa
Well I thought it was x-rays for 16+ only. We didn't have 'em for our 9 yr old. Maybe the rules have changed or something?

They do like to move the goalpost just when you think you know the system.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 10:25 am

Thats excellent news for you, where are you heading, we are initially going to try Perth.

Lisa x
Heading for Queensland............Rockhampton area we think lol

Heather
x
Old Apr 8th 2004, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

PetenLisa,

We did exactly the same thing and our case officer didn't bat an eyelid.

In addition, our 11 year old did not have xrays either and they haven't been asked for (fingers crossed)

Sounds like you case officer got out of bed the wrong way
Old Apr 8th 2004, 12:15 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Pete & Lisa,

It's always been at 11 and above. Refer to Form 1071i for more information http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/

Peter
Old Apr 8th 2004, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

My 11 year old had hers done.

Whisky
Old Apr 8th 2004, 12:45 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

Thanks for that ptlabs,

Have booked in my sons x-rays for next tuesday, i cant understand why the doc didnt pick it up on the day, never mind, just hope he doesnt charge us again?

Lisa x
Old Apr 8th 2004, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Bugger - that's started me worrying that our case officer might pick this up (although not requested when she askedfor other things)
Old Apr 8th 2004, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Billabong
Bugger - that's started me worrying that our case officer might pick this up (although not requested when she askedfor other things)

gosh i hope not:scared:

being a bit picky isnt she, loads of people do their meds and send them in unrequested never heard anything like this before

arlene
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:03 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

What does she mean, she'll let you off this time. Does she expect you to apply again???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.