Reload this Page >

Who'd be a plumber?

Who'd be a plumber?

Old Feb 24th 2004, 2:22 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who'd be a plumber?

Received letter today from the bank!

Builder's cheque for 4wk's plumbing , that i put in bank last wk , as just bounced higher than a QLD kangaroo!

f%%k F%%K f%%k

all the best unhappy plum & family!!!

ps.....I'm so much enjoying my plumbing at the moment!!!!

NOT!!!!!!
Old Feb 24th 2004, 2:36 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Re:Who'd be a plumber?

A chippy with his brains kicked out.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 4:07 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

oh man! been there too, some people have no morals
Old Feb 24th 2004, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

You could always try putting thier windows through or kidnap a sheep and kill it and leave it on the doorstep

People like that really p**s me off

Feelin for ya mate
Old Feb 24th 2004, 7:03 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Who'd be a plumber?

Originally posted by plumber
Received letter today from the bank!

Builder's cheque for 4wk's plumbing , that i put in bank last wk , as just bounced higher than a QLD kangaroo!

f%%k F%%K f%%k

all the best unhappy plum & family!!!

ps.....I'm so much enjoying my plumbing at the moment!!!!

NOT!!!!!!
if its one site,go back & rip the lot back out,feel for ya m8, been there.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 7:07 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

p.s you could try a small claims court,the gov were ment to be tightening up in behalf of the little man,you never know
Old Feb 24th 2004, 7:13 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Billabong
You could always try putting thier windows through or kidnap a sheep and kill it and leave it on the doorstep

People like that really p**s me off

Feelin for ya mate
leave the sheep outta this.

Old Feb 24th 2004, 7:48 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like it's the career to get into if you want to be minted !

Check out this story from today's Sun :-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004090533,00.html

Now if only IT was like that, I'd be driving a Ferrari instead of a beaten up 10 year old Mondeo
Old Feb 24th 2004, 7:50 pm
99.99999% there !

Bah, not sure why that link didn't work.

The story is in the NEWS section on the Sun web site, you'll need to scroll down and look for the headline "Boffin quits to be plumber".

www.thesun.co.uk
Old Feb 24th 2004, 7:56 pm
WBB

this one

Old Feb 24th 2004, 8:04 pm
99.99999% there !

Thanks, that's the one.

I feel like a donut now !

mmmm, donuts......
Old Feb 25th 2004, 5:03 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Dont believe all of that rubbish, sure some guys earn well, But same as any trade they put the LONG hours in for it.
This don't mean people should be knocking tradesman when it comes to payment either, a price is agreed before work starts and when its finished they should pay, simple as that. Go for the 50% upfront another 25% halfway through and the last 25% on completion is way out of it.
Old Feb 25th 2004, 5:08 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

But without your skills as a plumber, you wouldn't be allowed in here. Every cloud plum, every cloud

PS. can't you go round and re plum some of the errr, more delicate pipe work to go where it shouldn't!!??
Old Feb 25th 2004, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

plumber

my hubbie used to be self employed plumber- the problems we had - people would let you start a job knowing they had not got the money to pay (not emergency work - new central heating systems etc). One bloke got him to put completely new boiler & central heating system & then told him he would have to wait for the first 2 months rent so he could pay him. Hubbie was furious & threatened to rip the whole lot out - the bloke did not beleive him until hubbie turned up with all his tools to do exactly that - surprise surprise - only took him 20 minutes to a come back with the cash!!!!!

it may be worth a try.

good luck
Old Feb 25th 2004, 1:55 pm
?????????

Even tho that last suggestion makes sense and it would be what I would do, except luckily for me the missus stopped me when I was about to do that, The Law is on the side of the muppet, as soon as the stuff is installed it becomes their property and ripping it out will be criminal damage A total joke I know but true... Go to the county court and take a summons out on them.
Oh yeah if the builder "knowingly" issued a cheque without enough funds it is classed as fraud.
So maybe any solictors on this forum could advise a bit more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.