Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who is your Pop Idol?

View Poll Results: Who is your Pop Idol?
Michelle
27.03%
Mark
18.92%
Couldn't give a monkey's
40.54%
Pop Idol who?
13.51%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Who is your Pop Idol?

Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will be voting for Mark because hes a local lad, though I lost interest when the luscious Andy went!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default pop idol?

if i was bored enough to phone and vote it'd be for Michelle, the Mark's of this world are to a penny. We'll watch it but won't vote
rach
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:38 pm
WBB

not voting here either, judging by the poll that is the general feeling of the forum.

reality tv needs something new and fresh.

Old Dec 19th 2003, 2:16 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the reaction to Guy Sebastian there? The song he released here is awful.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who is your Pop Idol?

Go the Fro !!! I'll be backing Guy on Boxing Day, just had his c.d as a birthday present and it's fantastic !!!

Juls
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Guy at least has talent. Personally I don't really like the choice of song he's released, but he can sing and he is a nice bloke. I hope he wins world Idol...

Originally posted by bondipom
What is the reaction to Guy Sebastian there? The song he released here is awful.
Old Dec 24th 2003, 8:54 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default World Idol

Well, I'm watching World Idol right now.

I thought it was on Boxing Day, but I guess that's in the UK. Here it is on now.

Till now I really like Guy and the canadian guy.

The Polish jury member is a real wierdo (written down comments, totally ridiculous!)
The rest seem pretty fair.

They were right about the first one, the German. it was a wierd song, and he didn't sing it very good.

Well, for the rest I can't really remember.

Now is Kelly Clarkson. I better go pay more attention!
Old Dec 24th 2003, 8:55 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, she can sing too!!
Old Dec 24th 2003, 9:01 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Lol, the Belgium guy is doing Nirvana, and doing it well!
I like, but afraid it won't really do for pop idol! l
Old Dec 24th 2003, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

Is Will Young on it for UK Simone???

Michaela
Old Dec 24th 2003, 10:14 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by mcmercer
Is Will Young on it for UK Simone???

Michaela

Yes he is!!

we might have done better with Gareth!
Old Dec 24th 2003, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

Oh no! Love Will Young, just his songs are crap
Old Dec 25th 2003, 4:03 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Yep, so Will Young. He was good too. Sang LIght my Fire, which isn't my favorite. I really like You and I though.
THe Polish judge made a really stupid comment to Will too, but he just laughed. You can also tell the other judges think his comments are stupid too. Even the Polish contestant said she hated him for saying such stupid things to the other contestants!! lol!

Did I mention the canadian and the south african were very good too!

Obviously I won't be able to make a choice, so I won't be voting!

Oh, and you can't vote for your own country by the way, which is a good thing in my opinion!

Old Dec 26th 2003, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I didn't watch it so can anyone tell me who won??
Old Dec 26th 2003, 11:17 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Winner is announced New Years Day.
I think this is because it's showed on different days in each country.
Christmas Eve here, Christmas Day in Germany, Boxing Day in the Uk. Other countries I don't know, but maybe one of them show's it on New Years eve, and then they have 24 hours to vote....

The Dutch judge(Henkjan Smits) has said he thinks it'll probably be 1. US, 2. England/UK? 3. Australia.
And Australia was his favourite!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.