British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Who? will keep on posting (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/who-will-keep-posting-154513/)

paulf May 23rd 2003 4:11 pm

Who? will keep on posting

Just a thought, this is one of the BEST forums on the net,
Who will keep on posting even tho they have made the move over,
Not many NG are are entertaining as this one and you can make good contacts to meet up with over OZ or NZ, immigrants together.:) it's also good to know your not alone and there are others in EXACTLY the same situation as you.:) :) :)

karawara88 May 23rd 2003 4:32 pm

I will keep posting. Its a great source of entertainment and information. :p

Gra.B May 23rd 2003 4:44 pm

Re: Who? will keep on posting

Definately entertaining. I used to think these places were for sad, lonely gits......perhaps they are....:( .....but I'll take it all back!

I doubt I'll have it on as much, I'm hoping to get my life back once there, but I'm sure I'll still 'look in' most days.;)

TIZUS May 23rd 2003 5:04 pm

We will be looking in to :)
gets kind of addictive;)
Tori

earlswood May 23rd 2003 5:18 pm

I will!!

But I am going to be a little illusive for a while as I am one of those sad people who also get's addicted to BIG BROTHER (back tonite 8.30!)

My husband thinks a bit of Big Bro therapy will get me off expats 24-7!!!
He's also concerned about the amount of alchohol I consume raising my glass to the lucky visa achievers every day!!

Earlswood.:eek:

paulf May 23rd 2003 5:39 pm

It is addictive, and I have had a good few debates, good ole boys,
Karawara88
Terryg
Rainingagain (he is a laugh, like his style)
PB of course, the fatherless englishman.
Dolly the cloned sheep from PB's DNA, or is that Dotty?

The Expats Bar..... now theres a buisness venture for someone.

booboo1 May 23rd 2003 7:15 pm

:D

I will keep posting when I hit aus and hopefully I will be able to help other people who are just starting the process etc.
It is always good to get info (objective and positive) from the other side....

Cheers BooBoo

paulf May 23rd 2003 7:34 pm

You,re not Colin Fry are you?

from the other side....
Boo:scared:

crabtree May 23rd 2003 8:06 pm

Me too, but not as often. We will be busy, busy, busy.

Tony C

terryg May 23rd 2003 8:16 pm

Originally posted by booboo
:D

I will keep posting when I hit aus and hopefully I will be able to help other people who are just starting the process etc.
It is always good to get info (objective and positive) from the other side....

Cheers BooBoo
Boo - U turned into a dog overnite ???:D :D :D

karawara88 May 23rd 2003 9:10 pm

When we get to the "other side" and keep posting will we be enroled as trainee PBs? is that not the rules. :D

mashiraz May 23rd 2003 9:14 pm

I'm sure I'll be posting, but this site moves so fast there is so much just disappears if you can't keep up!

Mash...

Originally posted by karawara88
When we get to the "other side" and keep posting will we be enroled as trainee PBs? is that not the rules. :D

Dinky May 23rd 2003 9:27 pm

Would like to.
We're on a De Facto so know the place, Sydney, and the people and would like to print a balanced view.

Dinky

Sindy May 23rd 2003 9:44 pm

Great question Paul and just a bit spooky!

We had been discussing this very subject today. Our answer was that yes we would keep posting. We liked the idea of giving a monthly update on how the move had gone and to pass on any useful information.

Keep up the good work guys and galls :)

Bill

jockney May 25th 2003 1:26 am

Re: Who? will keep on posting

Originally posted by paulf
Just a thought, this is one of the BEST forums on the net,
Who will keep on posting even tho they have made the move over,
Not many NG are are entertaining as this one and you can make good contacts to meet up with over OZ or NZ, immigrants together.:) it's also good to know your not alone and there are others in EXACTLY the same situation as you.:) :) :)
Yes I will keep posting when we make the move to adelaide in september,not only to help other people who are making the move but also to meet some for a few jars when they get there.After going to the essex meet I was impressed how people who had never met just got on because of the likeminded move we`re all making.:)