Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who will admit to being a BE addict sign ya name?

Who will admit to being a BE addict sign ya name?

Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:10 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Who will admit to being a BE addict sign ya name?

Hi all
My names Kris and im a BE addict!
There ive admitted it since finding this forum i have become addicted , there is such a diverse range of threads from funny helpful sad to just plain silly!
I dont know how id get along without it now!
So come on Guys admit your an addict!

Cheers
Kris
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future
Default Re: Who will admit to being a BE addict sign ya name?

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Hi all
There ive admitted it since finding this forum i have become addicted , there is such a diverse range of threads from funny helpful sad to just plain silly!

Cheers
Kris
Yup have to agree I am as well, I find myself on here browsing through the different threads without even realising I'm doing it. Sad. Andy
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:31 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

My name is Bridie and I am an addict.

Havent even got our visas yet and already contribued over 4,000 posts - some happy, some sad and some just plain nuts!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:45 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: Who will admit to being a BE addict sign ya name?

Completely and utterly... so you can imagine how I've been for the past 10 days, when my computer completely refused to open the Forum page - apparently it was a "glitch" but it has left me bored and friendless..... made me realise how sad an individual I am!!!!

Still, seems to be working now...
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:56 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Winner of Most Insomniac BE Member, I guess I AM addicted! ...

Still, better than smashing bus stop windows I guess! ...
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:57 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floss
Completely and utterly... so you can imagine how I've been for the past 10 days, when my computer completely refused to open the Forum page - apparently it was a "glitch" but it has left me bored and friendless..... made me realise how sad an individual I am!!!!

Still, seems to be working now...

Know exactly how that feels my internet access crashed days before sending TRA My god felt like my arms had been chopped off very sad indeed

Kris
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid I have to add my name to the list.

I even popped in whilst on holiday. Had promised myself that I wouldn't but just couldn't help it. My daughter was on the computer next to me in the hotel emailing her friends and said "Mum you're on that expats thing again aren't you. I can tell cause you keep smiling" .

Am off work at the moment and if I pop on here at all to see what's happening that's me for the day. Get nothing else done.
At least some of you can say that you pop in from time to time whilst you'e at work

It keeps me entertained and that for me is what this site is all about. A good source of information with a bit of fun thrown in along the way .

Tracey
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:26 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I'm afraid I have to add my name to the list.

I even popped in whilst on holiday. Had promised myself that I wouldn't but just couldn't help it. My daughter was on the computer next to me in the hotel emailing her friends and said "Mum you're on that expats thing again aren't you. I can tell cause you keep smiling" .

Am off work at the moment and if I pop on here at all to see what's happening that's me for the day. Get nothing else done.
At least some of you can say that you pop in from time to time whilst you'e at work

It keeps me entertained and that for me is what this site is all about. A good source of information with a bit of fun thrown in along the way .

Tracey
OMG we go on holiday in 3 weeks didnt think of that may have to cancel

Kris
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:35 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Carole
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:44 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Guilty as charged Your Honour!!

D D
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:45 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

YES ME TOO!!!
some of the threads are just so funny!!!!! they keep me going for hours, others are so informing and helpful.

what would i do without it ?!!

amanda
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:49 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Im afraid Im addicted to this madhouse....

Although have to admit wouldnt know haslf as much as I do now if it wasnt for the great peeps on here.

I have also met some excellent people on here and some have become really close friends, Marysidey and family, Bikk, Chippy Dave and Sam.....

And I will also get to meet some new friends amde on here too when we finally arrive in Brisbane.

So yes Im hooked

Ang
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

vespasian is on a distinguished road

Hi all

Cheers
Kris

Kris,

Get a new life downunder!

How about 'get a life' you sad bastard.

Sounds to me like you need counselling.

V
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:56 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vespasian
Kris,

Get a new life downunder!

How about 'get a life' you sad bastard.

Sounds to me like you need counselling.

V
Oh deary deary me, wrong side of the bed syndrome today or just a prat?

D D
Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

vespasian is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Oh deary deary me, wrong side of the bed syndrome today or just a prat?

D D

Hello DollyDayream

You are right, I am a prat!

But in my defence I am not addicted to BE.

V

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.