Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who wants a night out in Perth

Who wants a night out in Perth

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Sue _ Mo will become famous soon enough
Default Who wants a night out in Perth

Is anyone up for a night out! It can be couples, girlies whatever - I just fancy a night out wih new faces and interesting people (or not I don't care).

As long as it's not Joondalup or north of that as I personally think it's pretty crap there! Sorry if I offend anyone with that comment but other than that wherever and whenever?

Any suggestions as I don't get to go out a lot anymore....ahhhh.....If not no probs.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

SuzyandAsh will become famous soon enoughSuzyandAsh will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Who wants a night out in Perth

Originally Posted by Sue _ Mo
Is anyone up for a night out! It can be couples, girlies whatever - I just fancy a night out wih new faces and interesting people (or not I don't care).

As long as it's not Joondalup or north of that as I personally think it's pretty crap there! Sorry if I offend anyone with that comment but other than that wherever and whenever?

Any suggestions as I don't get to go out a lot anymore....ahhhh.....If not no probs.
Yep, me and OH are up for that...or just me!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

thehollies has a spectacular aura aboutthehollies has a spectacular aura aboutthehollies has a spectacular aura about

are you talking about before the new year or after as if it is in the middle of jan me and oh are deffo up for it
Old Oct 24th 2008, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

kazza1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I live in Quinns Rock but I am still a nice person! ;-)

There is a mum's night out tonight at the Mullaloo Beach Hotel at 7.30pm, there will be a load of ladies who don't really know each other from another forum so you (or anyone else!) are more than welcome to join us.

Let me know if you want my mobile number, if I know you are coming then I can look out for you!

Kx
Old Oct 24th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kazza1
Hi

I live in Quinns Rock but I am still a nice person! ;-)

There is a mum's night out tonight at the Mullaloo Beach Hotel at 7.30pm, there will be a load of ladies who don't really know each other from another forum so you (or anyone else!) are more than welcome to join us.

Let me know if you want my mobile number, if I know you are coming then I can look out for you!

Kx
Thanks K -Why are they not very nice in Quinns Rock?? I'm sure you are great.

I can not make it tonight as i'm going to Abba Mania Yay!! Is it the poms in perth meet up tonight? Have a great night.

I was thinking in November maybe after the Kings Park meet up and we may know each other a little more - around 21st-22nd?? We can always do another in January so you can come Paula.

I think it would be nice if the OH come as well?
Old Oct 25th 2008, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

kazza1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope Abba mania was great, I heard about it and meant to get tickets! It was the Poms in Perth meet last night, it was good and got to meet some nice new people! Everyone is so friendly!

Weekend of the 21st/ 22nd is good with us, happy to include OH's too as I seem to meeting lots of girls, its a bit harder for the guys really! Let me know if you have any ideas where?

Can meet up again in January so we can welcome Paula to Perth!
Old Oct 26th 2008, 12:45 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, was going to reply, but apparently it's crap where I come from, so won't bother.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Well, was going to reply, but apparently it's crap where I come from, so won't bother.
As I said I was sorry if I offended anyone Dorothy, but I can only speak from my experience but I’m sure others have had a great time going out around Joondalup. I'm just a little over the unpredictability of a fight happening around me but Northbridge is the same too!

It probably would have been better maybe if I didn't include the word crap and if maybe you could have added your point of view as to a good place to go out around the area rather than taking it as a personal insult.

Anyway it was just a suggestion for a night out I will keep my opinions to myself in future and please accept my humble apology on insulting were you come from that was not my aim.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 2:41 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

We were going to go tp addy malones some friday nyt but if there is goin to be fights i think ill stay away i think it ruins a good evening out would rather sit at home with a bottle of wine lol .And we were in northbridge on sat nyt and never seen 1 fight it was a good nyt only thing was the railway cops had some underage drinkers stopped .
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

That great Sharron I know they are really clamping down on trouble so it's good to hear and you should go to Paddy Malones it is a good night there. I think my comments have been taken out of context, so will say no more.

Kazza yes we had a good night out thanks, glad you enjoyed your night out with the PIP group i've heard they are a good bunch.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 11:44 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

If you knew it would offend people why did you say it?
I live in the Joondalup area.
Where do you live?

Don't think our 'sort' would be welcome Dorothy.

Last edited by Call me AL; Oct 27th 2008 at 11:46 am.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 11:46 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
If you knew it would offend people why did you say it?
Where do you live?

Don't think our 'sort' would be welcome Dorothy.
Maybe we'll have a "north of Joondalup only" night out.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 12:44 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we'll have a "north of Joondalup only" night out.
I'm up for it.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:18 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Im not saying there is`nt trouble in northbridge i did`nt see any on sat nyt there is loads of cops patroling which is good and they r so friendly .Makes a change from growing up in Norn Iron lol. Will try paddy`s 4 a nyt out
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:41 am
saoirse

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Im not saying there is`nt trouble in northbridge i did`nt see any on sat nyt there is loads of cops patroling which is good and they r so friendly .Makes a change from growing up in Norn Iron lol. Will try paddy`s 4 a nyt out
Paddy Malones is a good pub.Got great food too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.