Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who wants to meet? (Medway/Sidcup/Orpington etc) Wanting to move to Perth?????

Who wants to meet? (Medway/Sidcup/Orpington etc) Wanting to move to Perth?????

Old Jan 11th 2009, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

JessicaJamie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who wants to meet? (Medway/Sidcup/Orpington etc) Wanting to move to Perth?????

:thumbup
Old Jan 11th 2009, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Who wants to meet?(Medway/Sidcup/Orpington etc or any1)Wanting to move to Perth?

Started a new thread tonight. Thought it might be good for all the newbies joininng wanting to move to the Perth or considering the area. Thought it would be good to get to know each other and maybe meet up! Abit about us! Im Carly, I live in Medway. I'm 24 My husband is Steve (33) and we have Jessica (3) who will be coming with us! Also we hav Dannielle who is 12 from a previous relationship (of Steve) but she will be staying with her her mum. Were really set on the idea of getting our visa's started asap and eventually moving to Perth. We went there October til November 2007 and loved it! Steve is big time into out door stuff like moto crossing, go carting (anything with an engine). Perth is the ideal place for this. We would love to meet people from anywhere who's looking to go or on their way to Perth. My sister (carly's sister) already moved out there about 2-3 years ago! We would love to keep in contact and find out how things are going and if you live close enough maybe meet up???? Let me know!!!!! Love to hear from you!!! Carly and Steve.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Who wants to meet?(Medway/Sidcup/Orpington etc or any1)Wanting to move to Perth?

Originally Posted by JessicaJamie
Started a new thread tonight. Thought it might be good for all the newbies joininng wanting to move to the Perth or considering the area. Thought it would be good to get to know each other and maybe meet up! Abit about us! Im Carly, I live in Medway. I'm 24 My husband is Steve (33) and we have Jessica (3) who will be coming with us! Also we hav Dannielle who is 12 from a previous relationship (of Steve) but she will be staying with her her mum. Were really set on the idea of getting our visa's started asap and eventually moving to Perth. We went there October til November 2007 and loved it! Steve is big time into out door stuff like moto crossing, go carting (anything with an engine). Perth is the ideal place for this. We would love to meet people from anywhere who's looking to go or on their way to Perth. My sister (carly's sister) already moved out there about 2-3 years ago! We would love to keep in contact and find out how things are going and if you live close enough maybe meet up???? Let me know!!!!! Love to hear from you!!! Carly and Steve.
hi carly
We are heading to perth july well thats if the house sells
Abit about us i am also carly (27) my partner kev(29) and three kids dylan(9) kyle(4) and taylor(5 month) we are from cumbria and headin to mindarie we have never been over to oz but cant wait to go we got our visa in dec 08 so can go as soon as house sells.

where abouts is medway?

will be nice to keep intouch where abouts are you heading?

carlz
Old Jan 12th 2009, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Who wants to meet? (Medway/Sidcup/Orpington etc) Wanting to move to Perth?????

Hello! Nice to see someone reply!!!! Medway is in Kent its Chatham, Rochester, Maidstone all around there! Wow your so lucky, wish it was us! It was pointless us starting the visa process before now as I'm still at college doing hairdressing, but now I've nearly finished!!!! Im sure you will love it over there. We did. It takes abit of getting used to shops shutting early etc. They are actually talking about sunday opening at the mo!!!! That happened here how many years ago? I've never been up as far as Mindarie, we visited Hilarys for the day which isn't far. Steve's brother is out there at the mo and he has been looking at house's in Mindarie, Clarkson etc! Would definately love to keep in touch. This sunday the are having a big meet in Kings park Perth for al the "poms". My sister her husband and their children are going along to it so is Steve's brother. Are you going to rent for abit when you get out there? How about a house with a pool? My sister managed to get a lovely 5 bedroomed house with a pool etc etc for a reall good price!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Who wants to meet? (Medway/Sidcup/Orpington etc) Wanting to move to Perth?????

Originally Posted by JessicaJamie
Hello! Nice to see someone reply!!!! Medway is in Kent its Chatham, Rochester, Maidstone all around there! Wow your so lucky, wish it was us! It was pointless us starting the visa process before now as I'm still at college doing hairdressing, but now I've nearly finished!!!! Im sure you will love it over there. We did. It takes abit of getting used to shops shutting early etc. They are actually talking about sunday opening at the mo!!!! That happened here how many years ago? I've never been up as far as Mindarie, we visited Hilarys for the day which isn't far. Steve's brother is out there at the mo and he has been looking at house's in Mindarie, Clarkson etc! Would definately love to keep in touch. This sunday the are having a big meet in Kings park Perth for al the "poms". My sister her husband and their children are going along to it so is Steve's brother. Are you going to rent for abit when you get out there? How about a house with a pool? My sister managed to get a lovely 5 bedroomed house with a pool etc etc for a reall good price!
Wish we were there its a shame we dont live closer in this country we could have met up well we will have to keep intouch on here till we are both over in oz then we meet up for a barbie
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah deffo! I wish I hadn't deleted (by accident) all my Oz pics I could have posted them on here. Steve's brothers got copies on disk but hes in Oz at the mo!