Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who is waiting for the TRA

Who is waiting for the TRA

Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:33 pm

bjbrian has a spectacular aura aboutbjbrian has a spectacular aura aboutbjbrian has a spectacular aura about
Question Who is waiting for the TRA

Hi,
Just looking to get an idea of how many of us are waiting on the TRA (or other assessment body).

My TRA application is 3 weeks and counting. and I am getting a little worried that I may not have written enough for my Job description. (Electronic Equipment Tradesperson)
I read yesterday that somebody wrote 15 pages!. Mine is more like 2, though I did put in some City and Guilds certs.

Anybody else on the TRA bit?

Brian.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:14 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who is waiting for the TRA

Originally Posted by bjbrian
Hi,
Just looking to get an idea of how many of us are waiting on the TRA (or other assessment body).

My TRA application is 3 weeks and counting. and I am getting a little worried that I may not have written enough for my Job description. (Electronic Equipment Tradesperson)
I read yesterday that somebody wrote 15 pages!. Mine is more like 2, though I did put in some City and Guilds certs.

Brian.
Well i paid for the fast tra service and mine took 12weeks so hang in there
Have some karma
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:15 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Brian.
Ours is being sent on Friday. Very scary.
We only had about 9 pages so I know what you mean, someone we know had a massive file sent!!
Good Luck!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:17 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Well i paid for the fast tra service and mine took 12weeks so hang in there
Have some karma
We've paid for fast track too and our agent says they're coming back in about 8 weeks. :scared:
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:19 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

I think that waiting for the TRA is the hardest bit in the whole process. Our took 4 months to come back, so hang on int here as the rollercoaster ride starts here !
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Kevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really nice

Hi,
I am getting a little worried that I may not have written enough for my Job description. (Electronic Equipment Tradesperson)

Brian.

Don't worry about how much you wrote, it's the content that counts. I only filled the box that is on the application form ( and I struggled to fill that ). I got mine passed one month after the payment was confirmed.

Good luck and try not to fret.....

Kev

Last edited by Kevhaze; Apr 25th 2005 at 8:28 pm.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:39 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Brian.
hi brian

we must be about the same as you, tra sent 4/4/05, agt rcd ack from tra 13/4/05. we too are playing the waiting game, wondering if we have done enough?!! :scared:

but if they come back as say that we haven't, there is not any more to give, info wise, so this application is to be our only one, i would have thought

good luck with your application

michelle
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:08 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Hi Brian

Read our timeline, scary now waiting even for the acknowledgement as first application went missing.
Sent loads off as hubby is self employed
Fingers crossed for all of us, and hope were not waiting months

Carole
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Paul the spark is on a distinguished road

Hi

Our time line is below. Sent loads of info on advice of agent but will never know just how much they read

Good luck

Jo
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Katep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bun
hi brian

we must be about the same as you, tra sent 4/4/05, agt rcd ack from tra 13/4/05. we too are playing the waiting game, wondering if we have done enough?!! :scared:

but if they come back as say that we haven't, there is not any more to give, info wise, so this application is to be our only one, i would have thought

good luck with your application

michelle
We are also the same, tra was sent 5/4/05 but our agents haven't told us if we have rcd ack yet!

Do you think I should get on to them or should they let us know when they have received it?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:47 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katep
We are also the same, tra was sent 5/4/05 but our agents haven't told us if we have rcd ack yet!

Do you think I should get on to them or should they let us know when they have received it?
hi kate

i rang and asked them, as i had seen it on this forum that ack get sent out. but they wouldn't have told if i hadn't asked !!!!

so i would call and check with your agent if i was you, just for piece of mind

good luck

michelle
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Katep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bun
hi kate

i rang and asked them, as i had seen it on this forum that ack get sent out. but they wouldn't have told if i hadn't asked !!!!

so i would call and check with your agent if i was you, just for piece of mind

good luck

michelle
Will do thanks Michelle
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:50 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Update Folks

agent got acknowledgement today, dated 20th April
At lease this one got there ok!

The waiting begins

Good luck everyone

Carole
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:13 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Brian.
Our 1st attempt went on standard & took 3mths & a week for a failure - just sent off the 2nd attempt so fingers crossed!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=bjbrian]Hi,

We are 2 weeks in and counting, getting nervous now, have been told 8-10 weeks so just keeping the old fingers crossed. I have also heard that electricians are to be put on the MODL, for any sparkies out there waiting.

Best of luck to you all.

Simon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.