Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who to use for transfering bond money?

Who to use for transfering bond money?

Old Sep 20th 2006, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice
Default Who to use for transfering bond money?

We are wanting to transfer the bond money to my husbands brother. Who is the best to use, our agent recommended HIFX but not to sure who to use?

Plus he has been requested for his interview at Centrelink how soon afterwards do you normally hear they want your money and when they do is it more than likely your Visa will come very soon afterwards????
Old Sep 20th 2006, 9:01 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who to use for transfering bond money?

Originally Posted by ormrod7
We are wanting to transfer the bond money to my husbands brother. Who is the best to use, our agent recommended HIFX but not to sure who to use?

Plus he has been requested for his interview at Centrelink how soon afterwards do you normally hear they want your money and when they do is it more than likely your Visa will come very soon afterwards????
We used OzForex no problems but HIFX are as good or so i am told

They send a letter to your assurer the time differs from place to place, sometimes you may need to chase it up from deposit to visa grant