Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Who would be up for another meet in Sydney? This time on Saturday 10th at December at 12.30. It would be at our (new) home.

The house backs on to park and bushland so plenty of room.

There is a solar heated pool, trampoline, swings and a BBQ.

Children welcome. Just bring yourselves and something to BBQ and a bottle or two Your swimmers are optional

I have put the details in the "Meet ups" diary. Just click on the tool bar above. There you will find the address, phone number and email if you require a map. We are in DAVIDSON which is inland a bit from the Northern Beaches, near Frenchs Forrest and about 25 - 35 minutes from the Harbour Bridge going North.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:35 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

It sounds wonderful - but slight problem in getting there as we're still in the UK! Damnation! Perhaps you can hold a belated housewarming in March, if that's okay? If you do, we'd LOVE to come!!

Being serious for one moment here, many congrats on moving into your new home - I've been reading some of your posts on the Return to UK forum, and I really hope that the new house helps you to feel more settled.

Rgds,

Nicky
Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks - yes it's all part of me being more positive Sorry you can't make it. I understand Malaysian are doing cheap return flights! But I am not sure it will match up to Wetherby.

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
It sounds wonderful - but slight problem in getting there as we're still in the UK! Damnation! Perhaps you can hold a belated housewarming in March, if that's okay? If you do, we'd LOVE to come!!

Being serious for one moment here, many congrats on moving into your new home - I've been reading some of your posts on the Return to UK forum, and I really hope that the new house helps you to feel more settled.

Rgds,

Nicky
Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

sounds good to me ian, u can fill us in with more details on saturday
Originally Posted by Ian12
Who would be up for another meet in Sydney? This time on Saturday 10th at December at 12.30. It would be at our (new) home.

The house backs on to park and bushland so plenty of room.

There is a solar heated pool, trampoline, swings and a BBQ.

Children welcome. Just bring yourselves and something to BBQ and a bottle or two Your swimmers are optional

I have put the details in the "Meet ups" diary. Just click on the tool bar above. There you will find the address, phone number and email if you require a map. We are in DAVIDSON which is inland a bit from the Northern Beaches, near Frenchs Forrest and about 25 - 35 minutes from the Harbour Bridge going North.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:44 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

But I am not sure it will match up to Wetherby.

Yep, this is too true. But you know, I've resigned myself to the sacrifice I'm making of moving from Wetherby to Sydney. *martyred look on face*

St Nicky of Wetherby
Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soapy
sounds good to me ian, u can fill us in with more details on saturday
I have just sent you a private message
Old Nov 8th 2005, 8:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I have just sent you a private message
just replied

PARTY AT IANS HOOSE !!!!!!!! YEEEE HAAAAAA
Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Come on you Sydneysiders - there must be more of you than this.

Originally Posted by soapy
just replied

PARTY AT IANS HOOSE !!!!!!!! YEEEE HAAAAAA
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Can you have another one in January when we arrive? We'll be up for meeting all you sydneysiders

Debs
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

auch theres plenty of them ian, i think they are waiting till after the next meet to answer. they will ask me what your like.....its gonna be a small crowd ha ha ha ha
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:37 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hiya please count us in we should have been at the meet on saturday but we are still stuck in the uk thanks to bleedin house buyers (we should have flown out on sunday) i was so disappointed that i was going to miss the meet so it will be great to meet everyone still what a cool idea ian hope you don't mind 3 extra bodies.

sydney on the 29th Nov can't wait.

Poshrice
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya please count us in we should have been at the meet on saturday but we are still stuck in the uk thanks to bleedin house buyers (we should have flown out on sunday) i was so disappointed that i was going to miss the meet so it will be great to meet everyone still what a cool idea ian hope you don't mind 3 extra bodies.

sydney on the 29th Nov can't wait.

Poshrice
dont dont hes a mental
ha ha ha only kiddin
just make sure u bring enough beer for me
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:48 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hey soapy thats ok i am mental too and my little piglet loves to swim will just shove on his armbands and floaty jacket and he will be quite happy. just can't wait to actually be a sydneysider too instead of a miserable walsall bird.

Poshrice
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hey soapy thats ok i am mental too and my little piglet loves to swim will just shove on his armbands and floaty jacket and he will be quite happy. just can't wait to actually be a sydneysider too instead of a miserable walsall bird.

Poshrice
true, it should be easy puttin up with ians patter after that
Old Nov 8th 2005, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ian

Ronnie and i would love to come to your house warming. Any chance my mum and dad can come too as they are over visiting then and im sure they would love to meet u all.

Hoping that you are feeling abit better about things. Summers on its way!! Yippeeee

See you on sat

su

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.