Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:34 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Re: Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Well here we go yet another downer still no joy from buyers wish they would pull there finger out doesn't look like we will be in Oz for xmas now will keep you posted have a great party think of me in the snow as they reckon it is going to snow before the weekend.

See you some time soon hopefully
Poshrice
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshrice
Well here we go yet another downer still no joy from buyers wish they would pull there finger out doesn't look like we will be in Oz for xmas now will keep you posted have a great party think of me in the snow as they reckon it is going to snow before the weekend.

See you some time soon hopefully
Poshrice
hope its sooner rather than later, good luck
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy
i forgot to get that number for u mate, ill try and rmbr to ask pauline
I already did that
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rumbletum
I already did that
need to catch up with u this weekend somehow, need to gee yae some cash for the tickets
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

need to catch up with u this weekend somehow, need to gee yae some cash for the tickets
Come for lunch Sunday with F and G
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

effin' Gee oh whait till i tell her u called her that.
ill give u a phone in the week mate
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

I've lost F and G's phone number, can you pvt me with it? Ian x

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Ian12
ian, are u sure u rmbr where u live ha ha h a
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian, I sent it to you in an email a few days ago....
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

i think he has lost the email
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Heather

Never got it. Have a good weekend. I read your having Soapy and F & G over - give them all out best wishes.

Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Hi Heather

Never got it. Have a good weekend. I read your having Soapy and F & G over - give them all out best wishes.
hi ian, i think i can make it, but paulines working. but she said ive to eat enough for her...hope u have a whole cow oot the back of your house
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:18 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

hi ian, i think i can make it, but paulines working. but she said ive to eat enough for her...hope u have a whole cow oot the back of your house
I don't think Biggys going.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
I don't think Biggys going.
oh your deed if she read this........oh Biggy !!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 10:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

see u all on the 12th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.