Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Hi Ian,

Providing all is well count us in. There are 6 of us. It would be lovely to meet up with people again.

Lin
Old Nov 11th 2005, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Sorry to hear about the house - nightmare isn't it? Anyway hopefully by the 10th it will have been sorted and we look forward so meeting you and welcoming you to Australia.

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya please count us in we should have been at the meet on saturday but we are still stuck in the uk thanks to bleedin house buyers (we should have flown out on sunday) i was so disappointed that i was going to miss the meet so it will be great to meet everyone still what a cool idea ian hope you don't mind 3 extra bodies.

sydney on the 29th Nov can't wait.

Poshrice
Old Nov 11th 2005, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Six will be fine. I reckon we might find it tight if more than 100 turn up
But with Soapy doing our PR I reckon it might be you six and us four :scared:

Originally Posted by dave and linda
Hi Ian,

Providing all is well count us in. There are 6 of us. It would be lovely to meet up with people again.

Lin
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian12
Six will be fine. I reckon we might find it tight if more than 100 turn up
But with Soapy doing our PR I reckon it might be you six and us four :scared:
ha ha ha sorry ian , dont worry i will spread the word at the meet pal
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

We will definately be there Ian. Will be great to catch up properly and hear about grey old Blighty.. haha

Steve has a night out and so do Gillian and Frank so I might be there with all the kids at the end while they go off gallivanting

Cant wait to see the boys, it seems like a long time !
Old Nov 12th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

sure - they will be welcome

Originally Posted by suzysu
Hi Ian

Ronnie and i would love to come to your house warming. Any chance my mum and dad can come too as they are over visiting then and im sure they would love to meet u all.

Hoping that you are feeling abit better about things. Summers on its way!! Yippeeee

See you on sat

su
Old Nov 16th 2005, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

sure - they will be welcome
Just to get this on the front page again....... drop me a pvt message or email if you think you can make it. As we can accomodate about 100 I dont think there is any problems in anyone wanting to bring a guest or two - or three or four or......................... Just bring enough booze and flesh to BBQ
Old Nov 16th 2005, 6:46 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hiya praying that we can make it we still have no news on the house but we will see they are chasing mortgage underwriters everyday so fingers crossed we should be out for the beginning of Dec.

Poshrice
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Just to get this on the front page again....... drop me a pvt message or email if you think you can make it. As we can accomodate about 100 I dont think there is any problems in anyone wanting to bring a guest or two - or three or four or......................... Just bring enough booze and flesh to BBQ
u can have a pound of mrs soapys flesh, that should be enough to feed everyone
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
u can have a pound of mrs soapys flesh, that should be enough to feed everyone
Sound like fun I will set a reminder on my phone as I am a little scatterbrained. It should be just the 3 of us, the boys don't hang with us any more at 14 and 15 just not cool enough these days

Will soapy be there as well.

Jo
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by joho
Sound like fun I will set a reminder on my phone as I am a little scatterbrained. It should be just the 3 of us, the boys don't hang with us any more at 14 and 15 just not cool enough these days

Will soapy be there as well.

Jo
i will try my best to be there, want a chance to say goodbye to ian robert and the boys
Old Nov 17th 2005, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Hope you can both make it. Do you have a date to move? Could you pvt me Gillian and Frank's phone number.

Originally Posted by soapy
i will try my best to be there, want a chance to say goodbye to ian robert and the boys
Old Nov 17th 2005, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

wastonyy is on a distinguished road

Hi ian,
would be up for a meet but iam going to germany on the 3rd wont be back untill the 16th,anyway ive been out here for 2.5 months in sydney,castle hill,just like to say hi to posh,soapy and the rest on expats,sorry for not replaying to people ive just got online, in the uk i was tonyy,but now changed to wastonyy,when i get sorted i will give a report on the time here soon wife and kids arrived last tuesday so ive been bizzy bee.looking for some good friends now for me wife and kids to share experiences overhere so iam glad iam back online again,take care tony.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Germany in December brrrrrrrrrr. Have a good trip and hopefully there will be other oportunities to meet.

Originally Posted by wastonyy
Hi ian,
would be up for a meet but iam going to germany on the 3rd wont be back untill the 16th,anyway ive been out here for 2.5 months in sydney,castle hill,just like to say hi to posh,soapy and the rest on expats,sorry for not replaying to people ive just got online, in the uk i was tonyy,but now changed to wastonyy,when i get sorted i will give a report on the time here soon wife and kids arrived last tuesday so ive been bizzy bee.looking for some good friends now for me wife and kids to share experiences overhere so iam glad iam back online again,take care tony.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 12:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Hope you can both make it. Do you have a date to move? Could you pvt me Gillian and Frank's phone number.
i forgot to get that number for u mate, ill try and rmbr to ask pauline

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.