Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who signed on the dotted line !!!!

Who signed on the dotted line !!!!

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:14 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who signed on the dotted line !!!!

Hi Guys...me again

Just receive my skills assessment forms and have spent the last hour phoning around to get hold of transcripts of training and birth certificates and all the other numerous things

Well i am just curious as to who you got to witness all your ' bits'...I dont have any personal friends who are legal practitioners, judges of the peace, commissioner of oaths, magistrates...............so do i make an appointment with one.

I know plenty of doctors, do they qualify
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who signed on the dotted line !!!!

Hi

I got a solicitor to witness all our things, we also needed some letters to testify my character (another story!!), for these I got a nurse, a fireman, a local councillor and a businessman I know.
We have the visa now so everyone must have been OK
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Hi

I got a solicitor to witness all our things, we also needed some letters to testify my character (another story!!), for these I got a nurse, a fireman, a local councillor and a businessman I know.
We have the visa now so everyone must have been OK
you can also use a clergy person as ours is a women vic, this was ok for our TRA and used her for our main app our agent said this was ok for us to do this, but you must ply them with wine as you will have a lot of singing for them to do
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by charlie brown
you can also use a clergy person as ours is a women vic, this was ok for our TRA and used her for our main app our agent said this was ok for us to do this, but you must ply them with wine as you will have a lot of singing for them to do
Our friend is an ACCA qualified accountant and she signed all of ours for our VETASSESS skills app and our VISA app.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Hi Guys...me again

Just receive my skills assessment forms and have spent the last hour phoning around to get hold of transcripts of training and birth certificates and all the other numerous things

Well i am just curious as to who you got to witness all your ' bits'...I dont have any personal friends who are legal practitioners, judges of the peace, commissioner of oaths, magistrates...............so do i make an appointment with one.

In the UK you should only use Solicitors or Magistrates. The magistrates should be cheaper - just ring up your nearest court.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:57 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
In the UK you should only use Solicitors or Magistrates. The magistrates should be cheaper - just ring up your nearest court.

Just been speaking to my best friend about it and she has just inforemd me that a a chap i used to work with is now a qualified magistrate so hopefully i am sorted. Will get him a nice bottle for his services too
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just been speaking to my best friend about it and she has just inforemd me that a a chap i used to work with is now a qualified magistrate so hopefully i am sorted. Will get him a nice bottle for his services too
Result!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:12 pm
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all

Hi Guys...me again

Hi just recieved mt tra approval and have sent my 47sk form to oz.photo copied all my docs,took them and the originals to my bank manager and got them to certify it all.didn't cost a penny just a phone call to make an appointment with the manager
steve