Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who shot PB? (my list of people who are under suspicion)

Who shot PB? (my list of people who are under suspicion)

Old Jan 19th 2004, 3:28 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Exclamation Who shot PB? (my list of people who are under suspicion)

The mystery deepens.
I was amused at "florida's" " who shot PB?" logo ( ok, so I'm easily amused at the moment!)

so , I took it upon myself to find out who shot PB.
I had a little browse at the old posts to see if I could solve it and I've come up with this

http://britishexpats.com/forum/show...threadid=136645

This is what PB said in a reply to Herman:

"Not a problem must say my one of main reasons is my Son is settling down now I do not wish to out of his life any more but I do think that my life has gone backwards here and am fed up making excusses for Australia just to be excepted as one of the boys.
My life was good in the UK and will make it so again , all my family live full and well rounded lifes none understood why I should want to immigrate and thought that I was mad , how right they were.
You are on I will give the UK a write up good or bad"

.................................................. .......................................

So ,I have come to the conclusion it may have been Herman who shot him
PB promised Herman he would give the UK a write up when he got back.. Herman has kept his promise, but there is no sign of PB.. did Herman shoot him just to keep him quiet, or was it just a terrible, terrible accident? Or was it Florida ? By asking the question "who shot PB" he could be trying to throw any notion of suspicion that people have about about him in the involvement of the missing PB(Did Florida stop off in the UK before he went to the USA?) , a murder most foul, Or, did PB ever reach old Blighty? Maybe it was the premier of WA who did the dirty deed.

I've narrowed it down to a few in order of my suspicions
Herman (you'd never suspect him, poor innocent Herman.. a brilliant plot if he is the gunman, very clever indeed)
Florida (something is not quite right.. you are trying to throw suspicion away from yourself, by asking the question who shot him - how do you know he has been shot?? eh? answer that one?)
Wilf (he disappeared not long after PB)
PB's wife. (maybe she did it for Scotland)
Meg, or and Sydneyrose (anyone remember her?)
or was it PB's dogs? A hunting accident gone wrong, but it was no accident..
Or maybe it was Dotty (ask yourself why she calls herself Dotty, eh? Is this the name of a sane woman eh?)
Or thinking about it it may have BP, or WWB who are the top two posters here (amount of posts they post each day). Perhaps they needed to get rid of the king of posters, so they could claim the posting throne themselves
Or maybe it was me, PB was an upstanding, loyalist to the Royals .. for me to get rid of the royals I need to get rid of their supporters.
or could it have been ptlabs or even Allan? (both had some disagreements with him in the past), nobody is beyond suspicion.

cheers
Old Jan 19th 2004, 3:51 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Black Knight: this product is currently out of stock and will be unavailable until next year. Our Price: £14.09 You Save: £0.90 (6 %)
Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Who shot PB? (my list of people who are under suspicion)

Originally posted by Ceri
The mystery deepens.
I was amused at "florida's" " who shot PB?" logo ( ok, so I'm easily amused at the moment!)

I had a little browse at the old posts to see if I could solve it and I've come up with this

"Not a problem must say my one of main reasons is my Son is settling down now I do not wish to out of his life any more but I do think that my life has gone backwards here and am fed up making excusses for Australia just to be excepted as one of the boys.
My life was good in the UK and will make it so again , all my family live full and well rounded lifes none understood why I should want to immigrate and thought that I was mad , how right they were.

.................................................. .......................................

PB promised Herman he would give the UK a write up when he got back.. Herman has kept his promise, but there is no sign of PB.. did Herman shoot him just to keep him quiet, or was it just a terrible, terrible accident? Or was it Florida ? By asking the question "who shot PB" he could be trying to throw any notion of suspicion that people have about about him in the involvement of the missing PB(Did Florida stop off in the UK before he went to the USA?) , a murder most foul, Or, did PB ever reach old Blighty? Maybe it was the premier of WA who did the dirty deed.

Herman (you'd never suspect him, poor innocent Herman.. a brilliant plot if he is the gunman, very clever indeed)
Florida (something is not quite right.. you are trying to throw suspicion away from yourself, by asking the question who shot him - how do you know he has been shot?? eh? answer that one?)
Or maybe it was Dotty (ask yourself why she calls herself Dotty, eh? Is this the name of a sane woman eh?)
Or thinking about it it may have BP, or WWB who are the top two posters here (amount of posts they post each day). Perhaps they needed to get rid of the king of posters, so they could claim the posting throne themselves
Or maybe it was me, PB was an upstanding, loyalist to the Royals .. for me to get rid of the royals I need to get rid of their supporters.
or could it have been ptlabs or even Allan? (both had some disagreements with him in the past), nobody is beyond suspicion.

cheers
From that other post I'd say it was a furniture salesman in Perth

Podgeypossum, strangled him after all attempts to make him more Positive.

Still it could be Bondipom, he took over the the crown in August 2003 just as PB left.

Or Jirrupin, could have him gagged and tied in the back of a campervan somewhere.

Most likely tho, OZ immigration threw him overboard. Who needs press like that
Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:12 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I took him out with my surf board and took over the porcelain throne. Only problem is I have never been to the Arse end of the Planet. Maybe he came to Bondi for a swim and I got him there.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by bondipom
I took him out with my surf board and took over the porcelain throne. Only problem is I have never been to the Arse end of the Planet. Maybe he came to Bondi for a swim and I got him there.
Ah ha! but Arse end is only a four day drive from Sydney
Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:46 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by dotty
Ah ha! but Arse end is only a four day drive from Sydney
And a drive from Sydney to Brisbane , had he decided to vist "Brizvegas" after stopping off in Sydney is less than 12 hours away (about a 9 hours drive) .. did he come to Brisbane? (why are you selling your house Dotty? Have you been gardening recently? , like a new patio/pavers over some upturned earth)

I still don't understand why Florida "knows" PB has been shot... he knows more than what he's letting on.

cheers
Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

And a drive from Sydney to Brisbane , had he decided to vist "Brizvegas" after stopping off in Sydney is less than 12 hours away (about a 9 hours drive) .. did he come to Brisbane? (why are you selling your house Dotty? Have you been gardening recently? , like a new patio/pavers over some upturned earth)

I still don't understand why Florida "knows" PB has been shot... he knows more than what he's letting on.

cheers
What pool, swimming pool dug out, when? dont know anything about it, Ive never mentioned a pool so there

Florida, in the USA now plenty of chance to get a gun, what with OZ airport security .......
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Excuse me.. he hasnt been shot..ok..he might have been shot , but he aint dead, coz he turned up on the new website that Lukeiamyofath made for me this morning and posted a message on the forum!!!

Sooo...being the inspector morse that i am, i presume he has been in here watching you all the time, because he wouldnt know about the new site unless he was here
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by podgypossum
Excuse me.. he hasnt been shot..ok..he might have been shot , but he aint dead, coz he turned up on the new website that Lukeiamyofath made for me this morning and posted a message on the forum!!!

Sooo...being the inspector morse that i am, i presume he has been in here watching you all the time, because he wouldnt know about the new site unless he was here

Publicity stunt, Ohhhhhhh I just saw so and so.

If it was PB he would have told you how crap Adelaide is
Old Jan 19th 2004, 10:07 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by podgypossum

"Many are called but few are chosen." Matthew 22.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

Not Me is an unknown quantity at this point

who shot PB?
not me!
Old Jan 20th 2004, 12:40 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by Not Me
not me!
All right .. who are you then? speak.
Do you say anything but "not me" (two posts and you are not santa , and you are not the shooter, and I am expected to believe that?

How do you know PB? You've only just joined up... unless you are one of those very naughty troll multi posters

Podgypossum - I think I've found your "PB" poster
Old Jan 20th 2004, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

OMG.. reveal all...expose this imposter! i dont want the likes of him polluting our site
Old Jan 20th 2004, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

The mystery deepens.

cheers

Old Jan 20th 2004, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

cheers

He's in Canada!!!!!!! we had a Big Foot Siteing in Saskatoon Saskatchewan........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.