Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who for sending boxes back to uk

who for sending boxes back to uk

Old Oct 24th 2009, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice
Question who for sending boxes back to uk

Hi we sent boxes over with freedom shipping they were great and everything went well with them we are now considering moving back and have just looked at freedom site and they only do coming to oz and not going back so if anyone can help on who they have used thanks Kate
Old Oct 24th 2009, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

wannabe in oz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: who for sending boxes back to uk

can't help with the boxes, but was wondering why ur moving back?
Old Oct 24th 2009, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Originally Posted by wannabe in oz
can't help with the boxes, but was wondering why ur moving back?
Hi it is a few things OH work is very slow and not what he is used too carpener schooling for the boys is very different and the cost of living is going up every week house prices are so expensive so in all it is a few things, If the education was fine then OH would be able to get something else or we would sacrafise other things but with the boys education that is the big thing and the important one,We will miss going to the park and the out door life but that lasts only a few months,when the winter comes OMG it got so cold we could not belive it everyone told us winter in oz was like uk summer yes it would be if you had central heating and double glazing have never been so cold and we came from scotland,It all depends on what you are looking for we are just looking for something that is not here right now and are a bit mixed feeling We do love oz for somethings but not others but i would say think about what you are looking for as the grass is not always greener hope this helps Kate
Old Oct 24th 2009, 2:55 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Hi we sent boxes over with freedom shipping they were great and everything went well with them we are now considering moving back and have just looked at freedom site and they only do coming to oz and not going back so if anyone can help on who they have used thanks Kate
im sending 7 boxes back , i think the minimum is a cubic metre which is 7 boxes costing $700 .They will pick up . thats with pickfords in welshpool 089334 5510.
I didnt bother searchin around though on the price , i figured a 100 a box and i have a 2000 in each box ,its good for me .
Old Oct 24th 2009, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

I think a lot of people feel the same way, some things are better some things are worse. Well as long as you feel you have given it a good try, how long were you out here for?, I have been here 4 years now and still not decided wether to stay or not
Old Oct 24th 2009, 3:57 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

We used Jetta Express www.jettaexpress.com.au

Great service and reasonably priced too. Our baggage got picked up the day before we left and arrived back the day after us.

Julie. x
Old Oct 24th 2009, 11:40 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by jimandkate
when the winter comes OMG it got so cold we could not belive it everyone told us winter in oz was like uk summer
The people that told you that probably lived in Queensland... where it more often than not is.

Old Oct 25th 2009, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dave99
I think a lot of people feel the same way, some things are better some things are worse. Well as long as you feel you have given it a good try, how long were you out here for?, I have been here 4 years now and still not decided wether to stay or not
we have been here just over the year we are here until March as signed our rental and feel that we should at least have a summer It is hard to decide what you really want and if we go back and decide to come back hey thats life you just need to enjoy it for what it is Kate
Old Oct 25th 2009, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
The people that told you that probably lived in Queensland... where it more often than not is.
The only thing is it was people who live in Perth that told us that and if i hear again that oh it never rains in Perth and it is not usually like this i think I will ha ha ha Kate