Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who is past the 7 year itch?!

Who is past the 7 year itch?!

Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:25 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who is past the 7 year itch?!

Well, they do say that moving house is one of the most stressful things that you can do in your lifetime and we are all hoping to move to the other side of the world so I am hoping you all respond with rock solid foundations!

DH and me have been married for 12 years this year but have been together for at least 16. Our only itch is with this country, not each other!

Care to share? Go on, humour me, I'm just being nosey again! (Well, there's nothing else to do while I sit here and wait for my house to sell.......)

Binbird
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:26 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is past the 7 year itch?!

Originally Posted by binbird
Well, they do say that moving house is one of the most stressful things that you can do in your lifetime and we are all hoping to move to the other side of the world so I am hoping you all respond with rock solid foundations!

DH and me have been married for 12 years this year but have been together for at least 16. Our only itch is with this country, not each other!

Care to share? Go on, humour me, I'm just being nosey again! (Well, there's nothing else to do while I sit here and wait for my house to sell.......)

Binbird

P*ss of nosey
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:34 pm
Merlot

Binbird
My 7 year itch was dragging us all back to the UK to live last year, it cost more than a divorce and can't shake the swine off

Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:41 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
My 7 year itch was dragging us all back to the UK to live last year, it cost more than a divorce and can't shake the swine off
A fitting 7 year coincidence!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:47 pm
Merlot

A fitting 7 year coincidence!
Tis that too, someone told me that I would have got less for murder

Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:48 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by fraser
P*ss of nosey
Making note in little book - fraser has something to hide!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:59 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Binbird
I must be impatient but I didn't have to wait 7 years for my itch. But still waiting for someone to come along and scratch it.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:02 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by worzel
I must be impatient but I didn't have to wait 7 years for my itch. But still waiting for someone to come along and scratch it.
Consider it done!

Next.......
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Binbird
mmmmm

Lets see. 1st marriage - 3 months. 2nd marriage - 7 and a bit years. 3rd marriage - 6 and a bit years and still going strong!.

Homes - since leaving home at aged 18 longest I've lived in one place is 5 years (now aged 38).

Don't ask me as I ain't no expert - LOL! :scared:
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:09 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by Craig Brooke
mmmmm

Lets see. 1st marriage - 3 months. 2nd marriage - 7 and a bit years. 3rd marriage - 6 and a bit years and still going strong!.

Homes - since leaving home at aged 18 longest I've lived in one place is 5 years (now aged 38).

Don't ask me as I ain't no expert - LOL! :scared:
Hi Craig

How's the marathon training going? Hubby is injured and will try and run again at the weekend and that will be decision time.......

And back on topic - you'll be fine - you've had your itch!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Craig

How's the marathon training going? Hubby is injured and will try and run again at the weekend and that will be decision time.......

And back on topic - you'll be fine - you've had your itch!
Binbird

Hope you're right about the itch The training is going OK but not as much as I would like for 40 days to go. Took 10 days out last week to go skiing in the dolomites (what a bind!) and drank faaaar too many beers with the boys (don't usually drink more than a glass or 2 of wine).

Whats the hubbys injury? had a few in my time so may be able to help.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:35 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Making note in little book - fraser has something to hide!!!

Just coming up to our 5th anniversary so I'll let you know
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

carryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by fraser
Just coming up to our 5th anniversary so I'll let you know

Well past the seven year itch and didn't even notice it, married 11 years, been together 16 years, got 2 young children which would test any stable relationship to the limit, but still going strong. And our only niggle is ,shall we emigrate to Australia too!!!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Arrghhhhh! Don't te;; me theres a 7 year itch.....I've only just got over the 6 monts and 1 year ones, and am braced fore 18 months........
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:54 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craig Brooke
Lets see. 1st marriage - 3 months. 2nd marriage - 7 and a bit years. 3rd marriage - 6 and a bit years and still going strong!
Crikey you like wedding cake or something??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.