Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who is in North Lakes?

Who is in North Lakes?

Old Aug 18th 2006, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Greg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the rough
Default Who is in North Lakes?

Hi there,

We are due to arrive in Brisbane on 7th September from Manchester. That's me the missus and 4 year old Bella.

We are aware from some other threads that there are a few of you out there who are living at North Lakes. Would any of you who wouldn't mind making yourself known drop us a line?

We aren't looking to leech on to other expats, but could do with a few chats early doors to help us avoid some of the pitfalls

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards
Old Aug 18th 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who is in North Lakes?

Originally Posted by Greg, Michele and Bella
Hi there,

We are due to arrive in Brisbane on 7th September from Manchester. That's me the missus and 4 year old Bella.

We are aware from some other threads that there are a few of you out there who are living at North Lakes. Would any of you who wouldn't mind making yourself known drop us a line?

We aren't looking to leech on to other expats, but could do with a few chats early doors to help us avoid some of the pitfalls

Regards
You could try PM ing madsad I think they are moving there
Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:18 pm
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

Billabong's....out that way!

Sure they'll point you in the right direction.....
Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:42 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We are not sure where we are going to live yet but we also arrive in Brisbane on the 7th (flying from Heathrow) September so maybe we could keep in touch and offer each other advice and a chin up if homesickness kicks in. We looked at North Lakes on our Rekkie, it was nice. We are going to try for Sunshine Coast, North Brisbane or maybe even Townsville.

Anyway like I said we will be going through the same as you so if you fancy staying in touch then send me a PM. We are:
Michelle, 28, primary school teacher
Ian, 33, maintenance fitter/supervisor
No little people yet
Old Aug 20th 2006, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Greg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Vernons
Hi

We are not sure where we are going to live yet but we also arrive in Brisbane on the 7th (flying from Heathrow) September so maybe we could keep in touch and offer each other advice and a chin up if homesickness kicks in. We looked at North Lakes on our Rekkie, it was nice. We are going to try for Sunshine Coast, North Brisbane or maybe even Townsville.

Anyway like I said we will be going through the same as you so if you fancy staying in touch then send me a PM. We are:
Michelle, 28, primary school teacher
Ian, 33, maintenance fitter/supervisor
No little people yet
Hi there,

We would send a PM if only your message box wasn't full........
Old Aug 20th 2006, 8:40 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops, will clear it
Old Aug 20th 2006, 9:30 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

We have been in & around the North Lakes area for the last 19months,kids go to the North Lakes State College,have done since we arrived,we have just bought our first home there too.

Anything you want to ask,give me a shout & i'll try to help you out.

Donna.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Greg, Michele and Bella
Hi there,

Regards
Hi

We are North Lakes people too, my wife and i have been living here since July last year, lovely place thats well looked after.

Any questions or if you want a chat just send out a PM.

All the best

Bill
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
Hi

We are North Lakes people too, my wife and i have been living here since July last year, lovely place thats well looked after.

Any questions or if you want a chat just send out a PM.

All the best

Bill
Hi there do you have any idea how long it would take to drive from north lakes to the eagle farm region on a typical work day please regards bobby
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:13 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

We are not there yet but will be on 4th October. The house has now gone, our stuff has been shipped now we just need to give notice to work.

Hopefully see all you North Lakers soon

cheers
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by frogboy
We are not there yet but will be on 4th October. The house has now gone, our stuff has been shipped now we just need to give notice to work.

Hopefully see all you North Lakers soon

cheers
Hope to see you over there