Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who lives in Bunbury

Who lives in Bunbury

Old Jun 7th 2010, 6:11 am
Just Joined

vicky whitton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who lives in Bunbury

As title just wanna see who lives here??
Old Jun 7th 2010, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all
Default Re: Who lives in Bunbury

Hey Vicky, its Gerry..!!!

Hopefully there is a lot of people who live in Bunbury...
Old Jun 7th 2010, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

ME!!!! well technically I live in Australind which is 14km north of Bunbury but it is our main city and i work there Whaddaya wanna know?
Old Jun 9th 2010, 3:28 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gerry
Hey Vicky, its Gerry..!!!

Hopefully there is a lot of people who live in Bunbury...
Hey Gerry , how's it going dude .
Old Jun 9th 2010, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

Yeah its all good Scott!!!

How are you finding it now??

We loving it and dont plan on going back i shall send ya a pm
Old Jul 9th 2010, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vicky whitton
As title just wanna see who lives here??

Hi Vicki

I'm in Gelorup - just past Dalyellup. Are you enjoying it here??
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Hi Vicky

I live right here in Eaton :-)

Jan
Old Jul 9th 2010, 2:02 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Bunbury? I used to live near Bury...is that the part of Bury where they make the buns? oh dear I left my sense of humor at home today...sorry
Old Aug 1st 2010, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Clare S is an unknown quantity at this point

Just had a job offer in Bunbury region hospital so now to get visa underway. any ides on where to rent near ther, plan on doing htis first before buying.

moving from n.ireland, would love some suggestions, have hubby and 2 babies, so family friendly. thanks again
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clare S
Just had a job offer in Bunbury region hospital so now to get visa underway. any ides on where to rent near ther, plan on doing htis first before buying.

moving from n.ireland, would love some suggestions, have hubby and 2 babies, so family friendly. thanks again
Hey Clare I work at the hospital

Rent wise I guess it depends really on what you are looking for and how far you willing to travel. Any questions ask away
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Clare S is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daunted
Hey Clare I work at the hospital

Rent wise I guess it depends really on what you are looking for and how far you willing to travel. Any questions ask away

You work there !! fantastic!!

i would consider commuting about 30 mins or so but would love to be able to bus it or cycle. Have been looking at college grove. we plan just to rent close to hospital first until we get sorted before we would settle on an area.Not too keen on living permantly anywhere too built up.

Im waiting on the manger to come bk off holidays and she is to request permission to offer me a postition. i just hope they able to wait until my visa granted. It for the ED dept, which they tell me is getting an extension. I work as staff nurse in A&e dept here in n.ireland.

would really apprecite any views or info on the area. thank you,
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clare S
You work there !! fantastic!!

i would consider commuting about 30 mins or so but would love to be able to bus it or cycle. Have been looking at college grove. we plan just to rent close to hospital first until we get sorted before we would settle on an area.Not too keen on living permantly anywhere too built up.

Im waiting on the manger to come bk off holidays and she is to request permission to offer me a postition. i just hope they able to wait until my visa granted. It for the ED dept, which they tell me is getting an extension. I work as staff nurse in A&e dept here in n.ireland.

would really apprecite any views or info on the area. thank you,
Well if you gonna work in the ED we will be seeing lots of each other - spend lots time there with the kids sporting injuries LOL

Will PM you x
Old Jan 29th 2011, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

micky11965 is an unknown quantity at this point

We live in Dalyellup which isn't too far from Bunbury...love this area

Mick Alice & family
Old Jan 30th 2011, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

foxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nice

Originally Posted by micky11965
We live in Dalyellup which isn't too far from Bunbury...love this area

Mick Alice & family
We live in Australind - love it!
Old Aug 12th 2011, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

dalyellup

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.