Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who has had Meds in last few weeks??

Who has had Meds in last few weeks??

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of
Default Who has had Meds in last few weeks??

Just wondered who is at that stage everyone ( including us ) seems to be so worried about them.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

wannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Who has had Meds in last few weeks??

Originally Posted by coffeebean

Just wondered who is at that stage everyone ( including us ) seems to be so worried about them.
hi there coffeebean,
we had our meds last week on the 13/02/06. We had them in chichester. We went to he hospital for the xrays and to the practice for the medicals. They are very slow in letting us know the results.
I'm pretty sure they will be fine. The doctor said the xrays were fine and he could not see anything else to be concerened about, so fingers crossed it will all be ok.

Its best not to worry too much. I mean after all you would have an idea if you had a serious health problem. I think most people have a little something out of balance!!!

I know what you mean though....it is scary!!! I cant wait for the anticipation to be over!!

wannabe x
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Had ours on the 20th January and they were finalised at LCU on the 2nd February. Now the wait continues................................
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

markgreeny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wannabetherenow
hi there coffeebean,
we had our meds last week on the 13/02/06. We had them in chichester. We went to he hospital for the xrays and to the practice for the medicals. They are very slow in letting us know the results.
I'm pretty sure they will be fine. The doctor said the xrays were fine and he could not see anything else to be concerened about, so fingers crossed it will all be ok.

Its best not to worry too much. I mean after all you would have an idea if you had a serious health problem. I think most people have a little something out of balance!!!

I know what you mean though....it is scary!!! I cant wait for the anticipation to be over!!

wannabe x
hi there new to this. we had our med s on the 10 th of feb .at the stage of waiting to see what happen s all went well the doctor says.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice

Originally Posted by mashy
Had ours on the 20th January and they were finalised at LCU on the 2nd February. Now the wait continues................................
Does 'finalised' mean you're in the clear? LCU recently told me that ours have been 'processed', but I don't know what that means exactly.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:21 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

We had our meds done on friday
Old Feb 24th 2006, 6:46 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mhairi
Does 'finalised' mean you're in the clear? LCU recently told me that ours have been 'processed', but I don't know what that means exactly.
Haven`t got a clue. Just got an e-mail from LCU saying "your families medicals were finalised on the 2nd February and are being assessed by the MOC"
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:25 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

hi there coffeebean,

wannabe x
Hi wannabe ours will be at Chichester too..

Where are you from ? Nearby like us I think...

Friends who went to Melbourne said they were really nice at Chichester and let them know quite quickly !!

PM me if you want and let me know what they did please ??

Nick
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

ew502 will become famous soon enoughew502 will become famous soon enough

hi there coffeebean,

wannabe x

Hi Wannabe

We also had our meds done on the 13/2/06, I think we may have been following you. I spoke to the surgery yesterday and they said all had been posted on Monday. Just waiting now!! Although, had email from Agent to say our case officer is being really fussy, on the application form it asked you to fill out a box if you had ever lived outside UK for 12 months or more, I left it blank. Now case officer is asking for a copy of that question and a statement to say never lived outside uk!!!! Wouldn't mind but already answered it!!!!

Hope you hear soon, where you off to??

EW
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

wannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nick72
Hi wannabe ours will be at Chichester too..

Where are you from ? Nearby like us I think...

Friends who went to Melbourne said they were really nice at Chichester and let them know quite quickly !!

PM me if you want and let me know what they did please ??

Nick
Hi Nick72,
Chichester are really slow!!! We still dont know the results and its almost been 2 weeks!!! They are a nice practice and not too expensive, 80per adult 50per child x rays at the hospital at 60 per patient.
We are in surrey, but we have family in the chichester area so we had the meds done there and had lunch with the family!!
what stage are you at now??
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

Hi
What Visa are you all going for??
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

sinsbury family will become famous soon enough

Chichester are very nice people.

Had meds done 27th Jan and sent them unrequested. Found out on 15th Feb that PR visa granted so they cant be too slow can they.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Craigv is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there coffeebean,

wannabe x
Hi.

Our family are just about to organise ours. Do you know how much it costs per person for x rays and medical.

Thanks
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craigv
Hi.

Our family are just about to organise ours. Do you know how much it costs per person for x rays and medical.

Thanks
At Ashford hospital we paid £97.66 for two adult xrays

At Aviation Medical services - Longford (just outside terminal 5) we paid £156.00 x 2 for adult meds and £52.00 for two child meds total £416.00
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

sinsbury family will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Craigv
Hi.

Thanks
At Chichester from memory the adult xrays were £60 each. I think the meds were about £80 per adult and £50 per child. Blood test were £20 each. My wife who is in the medical profession had to have 3 more blood tests. Can someone correct me if i am way out please.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.