Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

The last meet was 2 months ago and it would be good to catch up again guys...who's up for it?
Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:24 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who fancies a South Coast Meet?

Originally Posted by Robbo2
The last meet was 2 months ago and it would be good to catch up again guys...who's up for it?
Sounds good (we might actually manage to make it this time)
Where & when??
Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Sounds good (we might actually manage to make it this time)
Where & when??
Before 15th Oct or after 31st if poss because we're out of the country!
The Farmhouse Pub in Portsmouth where we have met the last couple of times is a good venue.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:39 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

The Farmhouse Pub in Portsmouth where we have met the last couple of times is a good venue.
maybe after you get back then as that will suit us too as v busy till then
Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:49 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

What about the 9th October (a Sunday I think??)
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

just bouncing this thread back to the top for those of us who are up early this morning checking their emails!
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 6:11 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Robbo, I would if I could but I have an early shift the next day and its a bit far! LOL!
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 6:14 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

If a drink is involved then I am up for it I would second PfM in saying after you get back, as I am up to my neck in trying to sort out application cock ups and also supposed to be doing coursework assignments that have to be completed by October 16th :scared: Suppose I ought to get started at some point then Oh, and I've got a residential to go to as well, so I would rather it was later than think of you guys having a drink without me

Be great if Gobbyjock could make it this time.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
If a drink is involved then I am up for it I would second PfM in saying after you get back, as I am up to my neck in trying to sort out application cock ups and also supposed to be doing coursework assignments that have to be completed by October 16th :scared: Suppose I ought to get started at some point then Oh, and I've got a residential to go to as well, so I would rather it was later than think of you guys having a drink without me

Be great if Gobbyjock could make it this time.
hi anne, we will come missing terry nuts, :scared:
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

ok, sometime in November then?
Any dates preferred? We have no plans until leaving party at end of November as we were supposed to be flying on 10th
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

ok, sometime in November then?
Any dates preferred? We have no plans until leaving party at end of November as we were supposed to be flying on 10th

Bounce!
Maybe we could tempt people with chocolate again Anne?
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 5:38 pm
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone say chocolate!! We would like to come if it fits in with Chef's shifts. We could make it down to Portsmouth by 3.30 but no earlier. I know The Vine at Ower was suggested before which would make it easier for us and can be easily reached from J2 of M27. I think any weekend in November is ok for us so far. Looking forward to it!
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 6:45 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

How about Sunday Nov 6th , the farmhouse ( its great for those with kids thanks to the uge ball pit ) 3.30pm on wards ???
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

You can count us in, depending on date and time of course.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:24 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Bounce!
Maybe we could tempt people with chocolate again Anne?
Yeah but somebody else needs to be in the chair this time, I did all the buying last time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.