Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who else is getting a bit twitchy !!!

Wikiposts

who else is getting a bit twitchy !!!

Old Sep 27th 2004, 9:55 am
Just Joined

gary-o is an unknown quantity at this point
Default who else is getting a bit twitchy !!!

I had my trade quals and work experience (chef) passed in April this year,(TRA) and submitted our application june. Credit card debited 24/6/04 and only had acknowledgment 2 weeks ago. That states 4-6 months from date of receipt.
Now with all these threads of people getting in, is there gonna be any spaces left ??? Question is tongue in cheek but does anyone know when the 100,000 or so places started from and when do they draw the line for the years immigrants ??
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:13 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who else is getting a bit twitchy !!!

Originally Posted by gary-o
I had my trade quals and work experience (chef) passed in April this year,(TRA) and submitted our application june. Credit card debited 24/6/04 and only had acknowledgment 2 weeks ago. That states 4-6 months from date of receipt.
Now with all these threads of people getting in, is there gonna be any spaces left ??? Question is tongue in cheek but does anyone know when the 100,000 or so places started from and when do they draw the line for the years immigrants ??
Don't sweat it. If you've got the points, pass the medical & police checks, then you're in.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 10:48 am
Just Joined

gary-o is an unknown quantity at this point

Amazula, Oh how i wish you were on the panel !!
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:23 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gary-o
The new DIMIA year starts at the beginning of July; if they fill their quota before the end of June , they hold the rest over till the next year (ie after July 1st)