Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:36 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

Originally Posted by myrtle1
House selling is a nightmare How're things with yours??
Very slow - and a 'saturated' Rental market as a result - I think in relation to housing market there really is a North/South divide Hope your plans go well
Old Jul 10th 2010, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rahrah
Very slow - and a 'saturated' Rental market as a result - I think in relation to housing market there really is a North/South divide Hope your plans go well
Hi Guys just wanted to join your thread

I have been for sales over 3 years.
We can not afford to rent as need the money to get to Oz. Have no saving at all.
Are houses selling or have they slowed down in your area?
two sold quick near me but sad to say back on the market agin.

We have had a viewing a week ago but they made no offer. Didn't even say anything bad about our house. So fustrating. Nice to chat to some one else in same boat.
This house selling or lack of it is starting to get to me again.

Good luck to all

Take care
Julie
Old Jul 10th 2010, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

God - you just can't win, can you??

News our end - as of today ... our buyer's sale has fallen through. Though our buyers are re-marketing and don't want to lose our property, we have been advised to re-market too. So ..... here we go again!!!

Wish you better luck than us
Good luck on next sale, happened to us twice and finally our buyer has a cash buyer and things are looking good Need to sign a document and DHL it back to UK Monday. Not exchanged yet BUT hopefully next week.

Heard our stuff was due in yesterday so best get a house to rent before we have to pay storage.

James
Old Jul 10th 2010, 10:44 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by corgi
Julie
Too right - its really gets under your skin - probably cos you are powerless in all this!!
Agents say Local Market is on the up but no evidence in Sold signs Looks like we are in for Long Haul - Good luck
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck to all

Take care
Julie
Good luck to you I reckon you need the patience of a saint when selling your house .... Best wishes for a speedy process
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by james1972
Good luck on next sale, happened to us twice and finally our buyer has a cash buyer and things are looking good

James
Yep - we are aiming to follow your example Good luck with the final stages of yours
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Julie, glad you found this thread. Will help to vent and share frustrations.

To all. I woul send Karma again but it won't let me. Need to spread the love around.

For you all :f ingerscrossed:

C x
Old Jul 10th 2010, 2:19 pm
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.chriswilley.co.uk/news2.aspx?id=10070

Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rahrah
Too right - its really gets under your skin - probably cos you are powerless in all this!!
Agents say Local Market is on the up but no evidence in Sold signs Looks like we are in for Long Haul - Good luck
I just hope things may pick up again soon for us all
Good luck and thank you for replying to me
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good luck to you I reckon you need the patience of a saint when selling your house .... Best wishes for a speedy process
Thank you all the best to you . I thought the visa was stressful but gosh this is pushing my patience and stress to the limit. thank you for replying to me
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Welcome Julie, glad you found this thread. Will help to vent and share frustrations.

To all. I woul send Karma again but it won't let me. Need to spread the love around.

For you all :f ingerscrossed:

C x
Hi I see you started this process around the same time as me. Helps when you see others in the same boat as you. Please send the Karma soon as you can.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brendarover
Ow dear not good news for us. Made me even more depressed . well good excuse to go have a large glass or 2 of wine.
Good luck everyone.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 6:18 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

I have been for sales over 3 years.
We can not afford to rent as need the money to get to Oz. Have no saving at all.
Are houses selling or have they slowed down in your area?
two sold quick near me but sad to say back on the market agin.

We have had a viewing a week ago but they made no offer. Didn't even say anything bad about our house. So fustrating. Nice to chat to some one else in same boat.

Good luck to all

Take care
Julie
Hi Julie and welcome

We have had ours for sale for 17 months and only a handful of viewings in that time. One has recently sold near us but it is smaller and cheaper than ours. A few around us have reduced their prices but still no sales. We are again thinking about renting, we are lucky we do have some money we can go with.

Good luck to you and everyone else on here who is playing the waiting game

Janet
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JAK
Hi Julie and welcome

We have had ours for sale for 17 months and only a handful of viewings in that time. One has recently sold near us but it is smaller and cheaper than ours. A few around us have reduced their prices but still no sales. We are again thinking about renting, we are lucky we do have some money we can go with.

Good luck to you and everyone else on here who is playing the waiting game

Janet
Hi Janet
Thank you Janet for replying to me.
I even got my brother to say he was interested just to try to push agents a bit. Now hes down for a second viewing ( of course he will not turn up) but we have had a viewing and they didn't say anything bad about house.
Just hope this may push them a bit if they think some one else is interseted?
As my agents are xxxx Just worth a try I thought.
Just wish my brother could make a offer for me. Gosh so stressed and fed up. Well hear goes a nother glass of wine.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Exchanged

Didnt think I would be Oz at the time of exchange but thankfully it has now.

Complete week on Monday , just hope title deed transfer gets there in time signed and posted by express.

Good luck to everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.