Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 2:49 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of
Default Re: who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

Originally Posted by Alfresco
We've had to Rental agents come to evaulate our house and it looks like we could a fairly decent renatl to more than cover on Interest only if our calcs are correct and the bank lends us what we need.

As we only have 8 weeks left, we need to get moving fast.
It's looking more and more like we will be going down this route if we can get the sums to add up.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 2:50 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by deb68
We are now waiting for the phone to ring and hear the words SOLD Just been a week since we put our house up on the market, the trouble we are going to have is that there are lots of other houses up for sale in our area, this could work for us or against us especially in the current climate
What we could do with is some rich person knocking our door and doing the cash sale on the doorstep
We have gone through the ordeal of visa applications and medicals and all other bits and pieces to get our visas approved (thankfully) and now we have this 'global' problem to resolve, does someone not like people bettering themselves?
Fingers crossed it happens sooner rather than later, it's a great house five bedrooms large gardens and a real good price...anyone interested
Good Luck
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Well guys, flights are booked, I never ever thought we would get to say that!

Singapore airlines. Flying from Heathrow on the 4th, arrive in Brisbane on the 6th Aug!

I am going to send Karam to all on this thread

If I miss you let me know
Caroline x
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 4:35 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinejones3

Singapore airlines. Flying from Heathrow on the 4th, arrive in Brisbane on the 6th Aug!

Caroline x
Good on you, Caroline - Excellent news! It will be here before you know it!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 6:55 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

Caroline x
Great news Caroline and thanks we all need as much karma as we can get.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 7:13 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Caroline x
Yay !! Well done you - you got there in the end Busy busy now - good luck with all your plans x
Old Jul 4th 2010, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline x
Thanks. Got it!

All the best.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

We had two viewings last Saturday afternoon. My wife phoned the agent today find out what the feedback was as we hadn't heard anything back.

The agent said the people thought the house was too perfect!!!

I give up.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Crazy's!

I will send my 2 boys, experts in demolition! may help?

Hang on in, it will happen!

C x
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:21 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

We had two viewings last Saturday afternoon. My wife phoned the agent today find out what the feedback was as we hadn't heard anything back.

The agent said the people thought the house was too perfect!!!

I give up.
God - you just can't win, can you??

News our end - as of today ... our buyer's sale has fallen through. Though our buyers are re-marketing and don't want to lose our property, we have been advised to re-market too. So ..... here we go again!!!

Wish you better luck than us
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:07 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by myrtle1
God - you just can't win, can you??

News our end - as of today ... our buyer's sale has fallen through. Though our buyers are re-marketing and don't want to lose our property, we have been advised to re-market too. So ..... here we go again!!!

Wish you better luck than us
Myrtle - your REALLY being tried, aren't you! You must be so frustrated - try not to let it take the shine of your new life Take care
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rahrah
Myrtle - your REALLY being tried, aren't you! You must be so frustrated - try not to let it take the shine of your new life Take care
Yeah that really is not good news!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rahrah
To be really honest - I just don't care at the moment! We are so far away here and it is easier to believe that it'll all sort itself out when we're far away from it all. We never wanted to let the property as I was finding it hard to detach myself from seeing it as my home. Being so far away now, it is already a little easier to let things take their course. We have decided to re-market for a week or two and will then take the plunge and put it to let. Not flipping happy though House selling is a nightmare How're things with yours??
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by myrtle1
To be really honest - I just don't care at the moment! We are so far away here and it is easier to believe that it'll all sort itself out when we're far away from it all. We never wanted to let the property as I was finding it hard to detach myself from seeing it as my home. Being so far away now, it is already a little easier to let things take their course. We have decided to re-market for a week or two and will then take the plunge and put it to let. Not flipping happy though House selling is a nightmare How're things with yours??

On a positive side we are going to let too. The agent has already lined up a tenant who came to see the place yesterday.

The other agents are also clamouring to let it out as rentals are strong here at the mo in Surrey.

We just need to remortgage to interest only.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:32 am
Account Closed

On a positive side we are going to let too. The agent has already lined up a tenant who came to see the place yesterday.

The other agents are also clamouring to let it out as rentals are strong here at the mo in Surrey.

We just need to remortgage to interest only.
Being just across the border, it seems the same for us too. The rental side of our agents have been after our property for a while now. Seems the best way to go for us too, me thinks Anyway .... You counting the days??? We are loving it .... everyone we have across have been ultra friendly and helpful!! I'm just loving looking out at the palm trees and (mostly) blues skies. Spent yesterday just hopping on and off the CityCat - had a ball ... shame we gotta work really

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.