Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who drank all the beer?

Who drank all the beer?

Old Oct 29th 2005, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice
Talking Who drank all the beer?

Must have been all those at the Manchester meet tonight

Was great to meet you all

Good luck to everyone and look forward to hearing how everyones getting on.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:49 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who drank all the beer?

Originally Posted by woogle

lacy definatley lacy
nuff said
Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:52 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
lacy definatley lacy
nuff said
well, it certainly wasn't me, we had to leave early due to winging ill child!!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:45 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by woogle

Bet our Scottish meet is better than all the English ones put togethet lol
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't drink it you cheeky git, I had two bottles of bud!!! All night, Hi SB hope babes is ok, woogle fab to meet you guys,

I hope your scottish meet is as good as our one lol,

lace x
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:51 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lacey21
I didn't drink it you cheeky git, I had two bottles of bud!!! All night, Hi SB hope babes is ok, woogle fab to meet you guys,

lace x

It will be, I've had a few wines and feel I always come up with bloody big ambitious ideas when that happens, lets have a GREAT BIG BRITISH MEET yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:54 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
It will be, I've had a few wines and feel I always come up with bloody big ambitious ideas when that happens, lets have a GREAT BIG BRITISH MEET yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa

imagine that!!!!
that would be interesting
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:55 pm
Never going back

lace x
hi lace

babby in bed, thank god. not a happy bunny, shes been dosed up to the eyeballs with her medicine, so hopefully wont hear from her again this evening!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

8.44 and posting after a meet. Obviously wasnt a meet which turned into a session or BBQ!!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww it was great to meet you finally, we have to do the drink in the afternoon thing sometime, just to make up for you having to retire early lol

Didn't get to speak to you enough boo hoo lol

Lace x
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by manxfamily
8.44 and posting after a meet. Obviously wasnt a meet which turned into a session or BBQ!!

You've lost me what the hell that's comment all about, are you just not invited to any meets
Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Awww it was great to meet you finally, we have to do the drink in the afternoon thing sometime, just to make up for you having to retire early lol

Didn't get to speak to you enough boo hoo lol

Lace x
Ah Lacey, how are ya.

If I knew youd be going I would have booked some flights!!!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Manx boo hoo,
I missed ya, you bum! Hey we had a good time but we had some kids to consider as well so it was better that it ended early-ish, never mind the kids I am knackered anyway lol

Marg you can come to any meets you like petal, your invited always

hugs Lace xx
Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Margaret2
You've lost me what the hell that's comment all about, are you just not invited to any meets
I just expected you all meet in Manchester, go on an all day bender, maybe some supper in Chinatown before a club in the city.

But no, back in time to post on BE before 9pm. Dont worry, I would have done the same. Let me see - Nightclub or BE - BE wins everytime!!!!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ell Jay drank all the beer,

I think she did it in the dining room with the hammer

lol
lace x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.