Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Old Dec 30th 2010, 8:45 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

No not a slagging off match, merely an attention seeking thread.

I ABSOLUTELY love this family history TV show and see it is normally shown on the BBC, but there are no episodes currently available.

Is there anywhere else available to watch the latest UK episodes just running Expat Shield?

Thank you
Old Dec 30th 2010, 10:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

There's one with Alan Cummings on one of the satellite channels today or tomorrow. Don't know when, saw the advert but missed the salient points.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking about your other thread, researching your own family history is something you can do at weekends.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 12:05 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HelenTD
Thinking about your other thread, researching your own family history is something you can do at weekends.
Already done that Helen, pre everything being on the Internet, I started it up in the days of snail mail, it took up a fair bit of time waiting for the postman.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

Theres a few on :

http://thepiratebay.org/

and also on

http://www.kickasstorrents.com/
Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:33 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
No not a slagging off match, merely an attention seeking thread.

I ABSOLUTELY love this family history TV show and see it is normally shown on the BBC, but there are no episodes currently available.

Is there anywhere else available to watch the latest UK episodes just running Expat Shield?

Thank you
series 7 & 8 are currently available via uknova
Old Dec 30th 2010, 8:23 pm
Home Sweet Home

Originally Posted by steve`o
series 7 & 8 are currently available via uknova
Thanks so much everybody and especially steve'o.

I have no idea what all this torrens stuff means, but have managed to successfully download Come Dine With Me celeb special with old Corrie stars and am watching it now just fine!!

Am currently downloading both series of Who Do You Think You Are.

So thanks once again as the UK nova site has great easy to understand guides for newbies like me.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

And dont forget that SBS has the Aussie series at the moment too - Paul Mercurio last week and Georgie Parker coming up on Sunday - they have the entire Aus series on the SBS iplayer. My olds were telling me they were watching re-runs at the moment but I think it is on Blighty or History channel or something, not one of the mainstream ones. They werent impressed by Julian Clary but thought Sheila Hancock was good.

BTW there are all sorts of new additions to ancestry.com if you have hit brick walls with your own family, I have had some gems recently!
Old Dec 30th 2010, 9:19 pm
Home Sweet Home

Originally Posted by quoll
And dont forget that SBS has the Aussie series at the moment too - Paul Mercurio last week and Georgie Parker coming up on Sunday - they have the entire Aus series on the SBS iplayer. My olds were telling me they were watching re-runs at the moment but I think it is on Blighty or History channel or something, not one of the mainstream ones. They werent impressed by Julian Clary but thought Sheila Hancock was good.

BTW there are all sorts of new additions to ancestry.com if you have hit brick walls with your own family, I have had some gems recently!
Oh thanks Quoll I will watch SBS iplayer, never thought of that!!

The latest series 8 I am downloading has Bruce Forsyth and some other celebs I know and others I don't though I am sure they are quite famous in the UK, the older series 7 well I caught half of it in the UK so I will be able to catch up now, it has Kim Cattrall and I really want to see that one being a Scouser myself.

I remember the Sheila Hancock one and I quite like Julian Clary but he may be a wee bit odd for your parents LOL!

I am right off the family tree thing, haven't done anything for YEARS, though I still have all my old files, I even bought a filing cabinet and had my own microfiche reader at one time and was a 2IC on a genealogy forum!!

I will keep everything and take it back with me, as you never know when the genealogy bug will bite again!!