Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who do you tell first when you get it ???????????

Who do you tell first when you get it ???????????

Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Default Who do you tell first when you get it ???????????

Seeing all the we got it posts lately has made me realise how addicted to this forum many of us are

The first thing I did after crying screaming etc was post my we got it on the forum !!
I dont think I am alone so over to you who did you tell first
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:23 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Who do you tell first when you get it ???????????

[QUOTE=marysidey
I dont think I am alone so over to you who did you tell first [/QUOTE]

My best mate in Sydney!!! Then this forum, then Timeline.......now just wish I had the balls to wake up the entire neighbourhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I needed to post here as everyone is so supportive and I would've never got through it without people's advice/help. It is also really uplifting to know that there are people working in Dimia and not sleeping!

Still sat here in a daze!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:25 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Who do you tell first when you get it ???????????

Originally Posted by marysidey
Seeing all the we got it posts lately has made me realise how addicted to this forum many of us are

The first thing I did after crying screaming etc was post my we got it on the forum !!
I dont think I am alone so over to you who did you tell first
First thing I did was send a text to my best gay mate - he's been planning a hol in Oz for years to go see the Mardi Gras: 'Yes Cinders,' I wrote. 'You MAY go to the ball!' He loved it!

Yeah, alright, told rellies etc later - but my mates took first priority!

Anya.