Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who is coming to the Gold Coast this year?

Who is coming to the Gold Coast this year?

Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Who is coming to the Gold Coast this year?

Originally Posted by hevs
ME! well for 2 weeks in september, does that count??
Course it does hun

Well looks like there is gonna be an influx this year. Will have to get Gazza to arrange a meeting around easter time.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
I was just being curious and wondering who was coming to the Gold Coast this year.

If so, whereabouts are you intending to settle.

We are in Varsity Lakes, but due to the dictates of the business we are purchasing we will be moving to Main Beach.

Good luck.

Hi Debs. we should be out there by mid April at the latest. just waiting for the house to sell. Already had one sale fall through. We've decided that even if the house hasn't sold by then, we are going anyway. We'll be staying at my mums for a few months in Bethania, about 1/2 way between the Gold Coast and Brisbane, until the house money comes through, and then we hope to settle at Pacific Pines.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi,we ll be there maybe the end of june july time,not sure exactly where yet but we ve been looking at varsity lakes, burliegh and ashmore and parkwood, look forward to meeting everyone when we get there

tracey.,
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:47 pm
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough

I was just being curious and wondering who was coming to the Gold Coast this year.

We are in Varsity Lakes, but due to the dictates of the business we are purchasing we will be moving to Main Beach.

Good luck.
Hi,

Me, Funkybuddah, and our 2 kids will be heading out between April and June (as long as the house sells by then). Will probably be settling in Coomera although can't be certain until we get out there. Any opinions / experiences of Coomera would be appreciated, it looks and sounds very nice but there's nothing like first hand knowledge.

See you all soon
Old Jan 11th 2005, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Who is coming to the Gold Coast this year?

Good luck.

Hi Debs,
We're heading out in April or sooner hopefully, either to validate or for good
We cant say for definite yet as we havent sold our house and if it hasn't gone by March then it looks like it's just a validation trip.

Get those fingers crossed for us please.

We cant wait now, and the kids are excited as well, and I think my better half is getting a bit fed up with me ringing from work every hour and asking is anyone coming to see the house.

We are heading to Helensvale/Arundel probably, but nothing definite yet, we were out last year and loved the place when we arrive we will be staying with friends they live in Helensvale and we also like the look of the schools there.

Your moving to Main Beach, Poor you It's alright for some,

See you there soon we hope

Cheers
D,K,J,B&J
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:32 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

hi not sure yet its between goldcoast and bayside ultimatly depends on where there is work for mark?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dicko
Hi Debs,
We're heading out in April or sooner hopefully, either to validate or for good
We cant say for definite yet as we havent sold our house and if it hasn't gone by March then it looks like it's just a validation trip.

Get those fingers crossed for us please.

We cant wait now, and the kids are excited as well, and I think my better half is getting a bit fed up with me ringing from work every hour and asking is anyone coming to see the house.

We are heading to Helensvale/Arundel probably, but nothing definite yet, we were out last year and loved the place when we arrive we will be staying with friends they live in Helensvale and we also like the look of the schools there.

Your moving to Main Beach, Poor you It's alright for some,

See you there soon we hope

Cheers
D,K,J,B&J
See you soon then.

We will be in the accommodation business so if you need any let me know.
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

I'm back online after the container got here safely, and I've just noticed this thread. Arrived on Gold Coast a month ago, and if anyone's settiung up a meet we'd love to hear about it. If not, then I'll maybe try to set one up.
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CHnJ
I'm back online after the container got here safely, and I've just noticed this thread. Arrived on Gold Coast a month ago, and if anyone's settiung up a meet we'd love to hear about it. If not, then I'll maybe try to set one up.
Hiya
Where are you on the Gold Coast - we might be neighbours
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 11:18 am
Just Joined

wattle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya
Ooo debsy - what accomodation bus are you in???

I should be there 1st April at the earliest. It all depends on how much of my stuff i can sell and save up! So far so good!

No idea where i will be settling as yet! Am too busy trying to find temp accomodation for now so that i can have a good look around when i get there!
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wattle
Ooo debsy - what accomodation bus are you in???

I should be there 1st April at the earliest. It all depends on how much of my stuff i can sell and save up! So far so good!

No idea where i will be settling as yet! Am too busy trying to find temp accomodation for now so that i can have a good look around when i get there!
Wattle
Might be able to help you out with some temp accomodation for a couple of weeks. We will have a holiday and permanent letting business on Main.
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 11:36 am
Just Joined

wattle is an unknown quantity at this point

Wattle
Might be able to help you out with some temp accomodation for a couple of weeks. We will have a holiday and permanent letting business on Main.
Fabulous... If I dont get my uncle's apartment (temp) then i am def interested. And def interested in perm letting! And if you need any staff ;-)
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wattle
Fabulous... If I dont get my uncle's apartment (temp) then i am def interested. And def interested in perm letting! And if you need any staff ;-)
lol Wattle
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

We (hubby, me and 5 month old son) are definately heading for the Gold Coast, but think it will probably be early 2006 rather than this year...boo hoo...

Hoping to get over later in the year to look at areas otherwise it will all be done other the web. Trouble is - compared to Kent it all looks great!!!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Hiya
We're in Burleigh, but I pass your neck of the woods on the way to work

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.