Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who cares about perth !!!!

who cares about perth !!!!

Old Mar 17th 2004, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Muddywaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default who cares about perth !!!!

Who cares about perth !!!!. It is not the be all and end all of the planet like some people would have you believe !!!!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 11:42 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who cares about perth !!!!

Originally posted by Muddywaters
Who cares about perth !!!!. It is not the be all and end all of the planet like some people would have you believe !!!!
Is this a start an argument thread. If so it isn't very good.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point

I want the full argument, not a quicky!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 11:47 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

I think you heard them wrong anyway. Around the forum its fondly known as the "Arse end of the planet". Oh where is PB at least there were some reasonable argument threads with him about
Old Mar 17th 2004, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Bit of a stupid start to a thread..........its like saying...Who cares about Paris....get to the point
Old Mar 17th 2004, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

who said it had to an argument thread certainly not me thats for sure ....
financially anyone moving from uk will note that there are only a few things cheaper in perth than uk and that petrol and eating out .The wages are dickension and compared to the cost of houses must be on a par with eastern european countries . the perth drivers are amongst the worst in the world 2nd only to malta in my rankings.the lifestyle plays a big part in the people of perth but thats because theres bugger all else to do and you can only do that for a few months and it gets bloody freezing in winter people are not quick to point that out when they mention the goddam place.if you are unfortunate enough to ever visit the place beware of the perthite ...they are the ones who have never left W.A and are mentally retarded and have tunnel vision ,talk about how much beer they drank the night before (even though they appear to be sober as a judge to me)and how fast they drove their cars down the MARMION on their way to work ....there is that more like whatever his name was who used to call everyone under the sun....

i feel better ive now got that of my chest
Old Mar 17th 2004, 12:15 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

who said it had to an argument thread certainly not me thats for sure ....
No one said it was I was just asking cos it looks like a pretty stupid thread designed to provoke an argument. Your bitter rantings about Perth seem to reenforce my original belief.

Troll thread best left ignored :lecture:
Old Mar 17th 2004, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by HUP
No one said it was I was just asking cos it looks like a pretty stupid thread designed to provoke an argument. Your bitter rantings about Perth seem to reenforce my original belief.

Troll thread best left ignored :lecture:

what does troll thread best left ignored mean i dont know please tell me
Old Mar 17th 2004, 12:20 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

Nope I'm ignoring you
Old Mar 17th 2004, 12:25 pm
Visa'd Up Dutch Member

flying dutchman will become famous soon enough

it means you are a troll - someone who likes to be abusive and is out to start an argument. who cares about perth? hey, who cares about muddywaters?!? back under your bridge sunshine!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 1:47 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Mar 17th 2004, 1:54 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: who cares about perth

here here Maxpaxx!!!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 2:02 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Is that you again Daz?
Old Mar 17th 2004, 7:03 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Is that you again Daz?
I think Daz is still upset that WBB got his visa. He was a much better troll that managed to wind people up. This bloke is an amateur in comparison.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 7:15 pm
Just Joined

misspink is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad it's someone else getting accused of starting trouble.........

I think- who cares about anything that matters these days??? eg. the poor, hungry, lonely........ and no I was not referring to the people of Perth before anyone gives me a ticking off :scared:

Last edited by misspink; Mar 17th 2004 at 9:37 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.