Reload this Page >

Who can sign my forms

Who can sign my forms

Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

naomif is on a distinguished road
Default Who can sign my forms

Hi guys,

Need some forms signed, had it done by a notary public last time and cost me an arm and a leg! I seem to remember some people on here had it done by someon else from the courts was it a justice of peace?

Hope someone can help me.

Naomi
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:57 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who can sign my forms

Originally Posted by naomif
Hi guys,

Need some forms signed, had it done by a notary public last time and cost me an arm and a leg! I seem to remember some people on here had it done by someon else from the courts was it a justice of peace?

Hope someone can help me.

Naomi
what kind of forms? If its just certifying qualifications etc a nurse can do that
other stuff you need a solicitor or JP
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

naomif is on a distinguished road

The forms are for the Australian medical council need to certify that its true original copies of degree certificate passport etc.

Naomi
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

The forms are for the Australian medical council need to certify that its true original copies of degree certificate passport etc.

Naomi
i had a retired police officer certify all my documents for my vetassess assesment.

he gave a declarations stating who he was and what he did in life ie police chief retired now

All my paper work was accepted and i passed

hope this helps you

doc
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

MarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really niceMarkandS is just really nice

Originally Posted by docgp
i had a retired police officer certify all my documents for my vetassess assesment.

he gave a declarations stating who he was and what he did in life ie police chief retired now

All my paper work was accepted and i passed

hope this helps you

doc
When it is suggested that a JP signs documentation, would a Judge be acceptable?
To me it is, though want to make sure before I send of the Visa application and all the supportive documentation.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Naomi
We got all our docs certified by a solicitor.............and get this...........He wished us all the best for our future in oz and waived his charges
Old Feb 21st 2008, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

karan is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a good solicitor too shop around I had a quote from one solicitor of £230 for 50 items another one did them for £10. What a difference for the sake of a couple of phone calls.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

WE paid a solicitor and they charge us £2 per sheet, but then i learnt that some magistrates courts will get the judge to sign them free of charge, might be worth checking out your local magistrates first. There is a thread on here somewhere about it but can't find it i'm affraid.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vickys
WE paid a solicitor and they charge us £2 per sheet, but then i learnt that some magistrates courts will get the judge to sign them free of charge, might be worth checking out your local magistrates first. There is a thread on here somewhere about it but can't find it i'm affraid.
We used the solicitors we used for out house purchase (and we're now using to sell) and they did certifications free of charge for exisiting clients. may be worth trying if you have a solicitor.