Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who are in the British Expats Top 5??

Who are in the British Expats Top 5??

Old Jul 30th 2005, 3:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are in the British Expats Top 5??

Originally Posted by Dicko
Been here since Sept 2003, still look back on my first post and think of the madness we have been through since then.

First post

We are here and happy now, so just shows if there is a will there is a way

I will be back on posting regular updates soon, as I am on in work at the moment so cant really get on the internet much until I am set up at home.

Gotta go don't want the sack or should I say "flick" :
thers a nice hoose for sale in your neck of the woods.....i think its in pacific pines ave.....great house nice big pool and not too dear
Old Jul 30th 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

What about Steve Bannister, Sindy & Bill and Terry G, jockney and sooo many more
Old Jul 30th 2005, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
have to admit i posted tons of crap during mrs weng`s pregnancy!
well what else could i do
Lol I remember it well. Many a late night spent in hysterics with Jack Daws, Brigie, Userjay, Mutant... in the Aus forum it was Hevs, Hup, Poll, Stan and many more. Now I can't keep up with the lounge and don't know what half of them are on about
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:28 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Larissa
Lol I remember it well. Many a late night spent in hysterics with Jack Daws, Brigie, Userjay, Mutant... in the Aus forum it was Hevs, Hup, Poll, Stan and many more. Now I can't keep up with the lounge and don't know what half of them are on about
r yes mrs weng`s fine now how the bloody hell are you anyway lar?
is perth doin it for ya?
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:56 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by logan
I'm having problems wording this correctly!!

Who are the longest 'serving' posters on this forum? They must still be posting to get into the Top 5? Naturally I'm thinking along the lines of ABCDiamond, Pollyanna, etc

Anyone still on here, who was on here when it started?? Anyone who can say, "Back in the old days, I remember when........... happened on BE!"

eg. ".....when the exchange rate was 2.9!!"

I'm off to bed, but hope to have some suggestions by morning!
THE EXCHANGE RATE WAS 2.9 ..!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2005, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

micky will become famous soon enoughmicky will become famous soon enough

Us, well we joined March 2002.....and still in Uk (but not for long. Waiting on house sale)

Yvsie
Baldbutts
Snicker
Ywoods
Pommie Bastard

Sorry, v&c kicking in
Apologies to the ones i've not mentioned.

Cheers

Shona xx
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
r yes mrs weng`s fine now how the bloody hell are you anyway lar?
is perth doin it for ya?
Yeah fine thanks Weng, really settled but it's funny how hectic life can get again... at first you have loads of time on your hands and don't know anyone, then it all snowballs and you're busy again!
Perths alright, good for families and kids are enjoying it.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked, it appears I joined 21st November 2001. Seems ages ago! Before that I was using a similar site called flying compass, but that was shut down because the abuse got out of control. Not a prolific/addictive poster on here, only 495 posts over 4 years, I go for quality not quantity!!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 12:42 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Most memorable names for me, from when i joined up...

Pommiebastard
Pommiesheila
Dotty
Wilf (came a bit later - i liked wilf!)
Florida (another guy who gave me more than one chuckle)
Megalania (of course - used to "interact" really well with PB)
TerryG
Badge
Renth
Polly
Ceri

Initially not singling out these ppl for any reason other than that they are the names which pop into my mind when i remember signing up...

but...

To be honest....i think ALL these people also contributed lots (some still do) to the forum, and gave me lots to think about before my move.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 1:12 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

When I first started loitering with intent on here, I can remember these posting quite a bit....

footiechick
badgersmount
booboo
janeyray
emmahafryn
abergas
pookin
cresta57
grubelice
ellen1
madscientist (anyone remember him )
Dreamaway10
Whisky
nosuchluck
moomin
jasper pentop
plumber
brummie bird
arlene
scrawni
s oldfield

Ah, the memories..!!

D D
Old Jul 31st 2005, 1:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
When I first started loitering with intent on here, I can remember these posting quite a bit....

footiechick
badgersmount
booboo
janeyray
emmahafryn
abergas
pookin
cresta57
grubelice
ellen1
Dreamaway10
Whisky
nosuchluck
moomin
jasper pentop
plumber
brummie bird
arlene
scrawni
s oldfield

Ah, the memories..!!

D D
thats in the old days when u connected using slate
Old Jul 31st 2005, 1:21 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Had a dig about, but unable to list members by date.
I did find that BE was created in 2000/2001 and that Paul and Sue (the Administrators) were the first members.
You can get to the last post in the Australian forum by going here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...0&daysprune=-1
It was by a bloke called Chris, but not me! I joined Jan 03 so I've been here a while.
I don't recognize any of the names back that far at all.
can see that JAJ was being his ever helpful self, even way back then ! http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...43&postcount=2 So I reckon that deserves some sort of "longest consistent poster" award.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 1:31 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

footiechick
badgersmount
booboo
janeyray
emmahafryn
abergas
pookin
cresta57
grubelice
ellen1
Dreamaway10
Whisky
nosuchluck
moomin
jasper pentop
plumber
brummie bird
arlene
scrawni
s oldfield

Ah, the memories..!!

D D

Originally Posted by soapy
thats in the old days when u connected using slate

I always knew that the two plastic cups and piece of string wouldn't take off either

D D
Old Jul 31st 2005, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simone
Scossie was here from the start, when it was still a usenet thingy. He linked to one of his posts a week or so ago.

Pollyana is one of the 'older' members. Hevs and Hup. Badge.
And many, many, many more!

ABC isn't, he came after me, I'm quite sure

I personally have been here since April 2003, which I find unbelievable and shocking at times, especially considering I'm not even British :scared:

Yep, I was about to say Scossie!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 2:56 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brisben
More scarily what would everyone do if the forum closed down

ironing which i havent done for about 6 months now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.