Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who bought the WA post today?

who bought the WA post today?

Old Sep 9th 2007, 1:44 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default who bought the WA post today?

Can you guys who did look at the section for missing dogs etc and see who has lost a chihuhaua.
Ta Jenny
Old Sep 9th 2007, 1:55 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: who bought the WA post today?

Come on guys somebody must have got the paper today and I have a cute doggy sat here that the shire and ranger have not been told is missing by the owner and we couldn't send it to the pound to pick up all the nasties that seem to be rife in there. The owners got to be out there, I can't believe it was dumped.
Jenny
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by jensteve
Come on guys somebody must have got the paper today and I have a cute doggy sat here that the shire and ranger have not been told is missing by the owner and we couldn't send it to the pound to pick up all the nasties that seem to be rife in there. The owners got to be out there, I can't believe it was dumped.
Jenny
I bought the paper. But i don't have a dog. If i did have a dog i would get a proper dog not a Chiwowah, is that how you spell it?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:01 pm
Moved out bush!

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I bought the paper. But i don't have a dog. If i did have a dog i would get a proper dog not a Chiwowah, is that how you spell it?
Nah I mean can you have a look in the lost section and see if anyone has lost one in Perth! Left it too late to buy one today.
Jenny
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Nah I mean can you have a look in the lost section and see if anyone has lost one in Perth! Left it too late to buy one today.
Jenny
you want to buy a dog ? don't get a chihuhaua
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:04 pm
Moved out bush!

already have 2 don't want a third, well not this one anyhow. I want to know if anyone has advertised it as missing.
Jen
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

already have 2 don't want a third, well not this one anyhow. I want to know if anyone has advertised it as missing.
Jen
how can you expect a dog to read the newspaper
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:14 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
how can you expect a dog to read the newspaper
particularly if he needs glasses.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
particularly if he needs glasses.
thats just plain silly
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:16 pm
Account Closed

Jen
seriously , hope you get him home
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:16 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

thats just plain silly
no, contact lenses would be silly.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:18 pm
Moved out bush!

Have a home sorted if I don't find the owner but I can't believe the owner has not put it in the lost and found section in the paper and I missed buying the paper today, so if anyone can be bothered looking at their paper for me please let me know if anyone has lost a tiny chihuhaua, off to bed now, hope it don't wimper all night!
Jenny
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:20 pm
locked in the attic

Have a home sorted if I don't find the owner but I can't believe the owner has not put it in the lost and found section in the paper and I missed buying the paper today, so if anyone can be bothered looking at their paper for me please let me know if anyone has lost a tiny chihuhaua, off to bed now, hope it don't wimper all night!
Jenny
sorry, can't help, we're in Adelaide and the paper boy won't cycle that far!

Hope you find the owners.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

you want to buy a dog ? don't get a chihuhaua
I once had a nice bird in Chihuhaua.......... she took me to see the Aztec Ruins........ had to take her Grandma too as that was the custom over there
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bobcat
I once had a nice bird in Chihuhaua.......... she took me to see the Aztec Ruins........ had to take her Grandma too as that was the custom over there
Is that so ? is that the custom other "things" too ?

ewwwwwwwwwww

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.