Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:02 pm
chris99

Talking who am I speaking 2

I,d rather c who I am chatting 2 , so if your gonna reply get your pic on,,,

by the way ,,,,www.britishpapers2u.com lol
Attached Thumbnails who am I speaking 2-dsc-5.jpg  

Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who am I speaking 2

Originally posted by chris99
I,d rather c who I am chatting 2 , so if your gonna reply get your pic on,,,

by the way ,,,,www.britishpapers2u.com lol
Look at the 'names to faces' thread. It's enormous - a lot of us are there somewhere
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:19 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by bundy
Look at the 'names to faces' thread. It's enormous - a lot of us are there somewhere
bundy.. it's like going back in expat history starting at page one then moving forward to the newbies of today.. it's been going nearly a year now!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:21 pm
WBB

Originally posted by scutterUK
bundy.. it's like going back in expat history starting at page one then moving forward to the newbies of today.. it's been going nearly a year now!
it is a classic thread, a bit of the expats heritage.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:22 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I know. I'm feeling quite nostalgic. And I've only been a member since July, and even then I didn't actually start using the forum until September...
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

and I, for one, am very pleased to be part of it.

life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by welshboybilly
it is a classic thread, a bit of the expats heritage.

aaayyyeee, i can remember the days when i first wondered on to this forum and posted a message about migration!! DOH! I was quickly put in my place by ptlabs though. them, wor 'days.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Pollster
and I, for one, am very pleased to be part of it.

Me too. Especially at the moment when I have NOTHING to do at work....
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

aaayyyeee, i can remember the days when i first wondered on to this forum and posted a message about migration!! DOH! I was quickly put in my place by ptlabs though. them, wor 'days.
The trepidation, the shaky fingers, the constant checking of emails for that first reply to let you know that someone out there has read your thread.....
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:24 pm
life begins again...

Me too. Especially at the moment when I have NOTHING to do at work....

work? work.... now that word means something to me... erm... let me think... i'll get back to you on it.. :S
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:27 pm
life begins again...

The trepidation, the shaky fingers, the constant checking of emails for that first reply to let you know that someone out there has read your thread.....
i must of read through my first post about 29 times to check for mistake and bad english. Theese doiys, i jist dunt gove a fiik.....

it's still a buzz though!! lol
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

i must of read through my first post about 29 times to check for mistake and bad english. Theese doiys, i jist dunt gove a fiik.....

it's still a buzz though!! lol
LOL!!!! And the useless information I have accumulated and retained since joing astounds me!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:28 pm
WBB

the hijacking of threads is my favourite aspect, the tangents some of these things shoot off on are fascinating.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:29 pm
life begins again...

the hijacking of threads is my favourite aspect, the tangents some of these things shoot off on are fascinating.

that's the best part, and is still the source of much amusement.... just don't mention speed limits though.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

Not that we ever get involved in that, now do we WBB?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.